Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 9
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/24/2024 11:54:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Just saw that a Czech company has purchased both Steyr and AREX. Maybe this will mean more availability?
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 6:46:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By meestermurphy:
Just saw that a Czech company has purchased both Steyr and AREX. Maybe this will mean more availability?
View Quote

Less would be my guess.
Link Posted: 4/25/2024 9:55:17 AM EDT
[#3]
View Quote

Interesting.  They could both be discontinued then.

I hope not as I just bought an Arex Delta M last year.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 8:22:19 PM EDT
[#4]
View Quote
Wow, doesn't Steyr have German roots back to the early 1900's?
Link Posted: 5/26/2024 8:35:07 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ThePontificator] [#5]
Galloway Precision sells stainless guide rod assemblies for Arex Delta series M, L, and X Gen 2 pistols although I am pretty sure they'll work for the Gen 1 as the slide is the same (it is, isn't it?).

They offer these in a variety of weights:

15 lbs.
17 lbs. (standard spring weight is 17.5 lbs)
20 lbs.
22 lbs.

The springs are mfr. by ISMI

https://gallowayprecision.com/guide-rod-assemblies/stainless-steel-guide-rod-assembly-for-arex-delta-m-and-x-gen-2

Link Posted: 5/26/2024 9:00:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By ThePontificator:
Galloway Precision sells stainless guide rod assemblies for Arex Delta series M, L, and X Gen 2 pistols although I am pretty sure they'll work for the Gen 1 as the slide is the same (it is, isn't it?).

snip

View Quote

I just compared them. Yes, they are the same.
Link Posted: 5/31/2024 1:11:23 AM EDT
[#7]
I am pleased to report that my Gen 1 fits perfectly into a Galco Matrix 7X Belt Slide holster for double stack Glocks 9/40/357.

Newest version is called the M7X. I've had this holster for a couple decades now. Molded thermoplastic. They were inexpensive back then but now is now.

Link Posted: 6/3/2024 10:11:21 AM EDT
[#8]
As of the time of this post Tactical Shit is selling the Delta M Gen 2 (no optic cut) for $279. Shows 8 in stock.

Link Posted: 6/5/2024 9:38:52 AM EDT
[#9]
anyone seen a threaded barrel for the gen 2 M?
Link Posted: 6/5/2024 4:35:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By evnash:
View Quote

Ever.

In for replies.
Link Posted: 6/6/2024 8:55:09 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Blackmore] [#11]
Originally Posted By evnash:
View Quote

Someone here in the States would have to decide to make one. In Slovenia (and as far as I know, all of Europe), the barrel is a serialized part and Arex couldn't export one to us here in America.

This chart is from the Arex website. Note part #18 is in red and unavailable.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/6/2024 9:00:17 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Blackmore:

Someone here in the States would have to decide to make one. In Slovenia (and as far as I know, all of Europe), the barrel is a serialized part and Arex couldn't export one to us here in America.

This chart is from the Arex website. Note part #18 is in red and unavailable.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/122/060624_Arex_Delta_Gen_2_Parts_jpg-3233755.JPG
View Quote

One thing to note throughout the Delta’s lifespan… ARex did a very good job at listening to customer feedback in the lead up to V2. Perhaps they just need to be asked.
Page / 9
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top