Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/21/2024 3:09:13 PM EDT
Anyone have a holster they'd recommend?  Seeing mixed info on compatibility with Stacatto P holsters.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 3:11:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Mine with a TLR1 fits into my P320C Safariland pretty well actually!
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 3:14:09 PM EDT
[#2]
  Assuming they make one, but I love my T-rex ironside.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 4:02:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By DV8EDD:
Anyone have a holster they'd recommend?  Seeing mixed info on compatibility with Stacatto P holsters.  Thanks.
View Quote

Generally speaking light mods to the muzzle end and it’ll work with most staccato p holsters
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 4:20:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By ScoutH57:

Generally speaking light mods to the muzzle end and it’ll work with most staccato p holsters
View Quote

Will keep that in mind, thanks.
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 4:21:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By bluedog82:
Mine with a TLR1 fits into my P320C Safariland pretty well actually!
View Quote

will take a look
Link Posted: 4/21/2024 4:22:52 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm a
Originally Posted By JimmyAR:

Assuming they make one, but I love my T-rex ironside.
View Quote

I'm a  Trex guy.  Thought they didnt make one last I checked but will go take a look, thanks for remi9nding me.
Link Posted: 4/22/2024 3:51:51 PM EDT
[#7]
ordered a TRex Ironside.  They said they'd cover the return shipping if it doesnt fit.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 12:24:26 PM EDT
[#8]
If you consider leather, try Simply Rugged.  I have a DefCon 4 OWB for my 4.25 Prodigy, my P320 compact, and my Combat Commander.

Rob makes great stuff and is a real gun guy.  Turnaround/order time much better than most.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 4:47:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By ab15:
If you consider leather, try Simply Rugged.  I have a DefCon 4 OWB for my 4.25 Prodigy, my P320 compact, and my Combat Commander.

Rob makes great stuff and is a real gun guy.  Turnaround/order time much better than most.
View Quote

Will keep that in mind, thanks.  For now I've got the Safariland for the training belt, a Tenicor in case I AIWB it, and an ironside on the way.  I am a kydex guy BUT I may want a leather for this gun at some point.
Link Posted: 4/30/2024 11:47:45 AM EDT
[#10]
I had a Safariland for mine with an X300U. Fit perfect. Sold the gun and still have the holster.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/2/2024 3:23:50 PM EDT
[#11]
I ordered the Trex Ragnarok for a Staccato P with TLR1.  At first it didn't fit my Prodigy.  The rail on the prodigy seems to be just a little wider than the Staccato.

I took my wife's hair dryer to it for about 30 seconds, put the prodigy in, and it now fits like a glove.
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 5:20:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DV8EDD] [#12]
'
Originally Posted By tbuck:
I had a Safariland for mine with an X300U. Fit perfect. Sold the gun and still have the holster.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/765/prod_jpg-3201993.JPG
View Quote

I'd be interested if I didnt have a buddy who had the same one!
Link Posted: 5/7/2024 5:23:12 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By MandPdude:
I ordered the Trex Ragnarok for a Staccato P with TLR1.  At first it didn't fit my Prodigy.  The rail on the prodigy seems to be just a little wider than the Staccato.

I took my wife's hair dryer to it for about 30 seconds, put the prodigy in, and it now fits like a glove.
View Quote

The Ironside also fits but it's snug.  You are probably right about the rail.

I may take a heat gun to it.  One thing I like about my other TRex holsters is they "snap" into place but are otherwise light on friction.  Some guns I dont want getting all marred up.
Top Top