Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/9/2024 5:12:55 PM EDT
I've been looking at the Duty Enhanced in .45 for a while now. For a long time there was only one place online that had it in stock. About a week or two ago several places started showing them in stock. Is it safe to say Tisas just sent out a restock batch of this gun and they will not fall under the recall? I just ordered one anyway so when I get it will it be marked in any way that I could tell if it was post recall safe?
Link Posted: 3/9/2024 7:02:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Good question. Just ordered another model that was on the recall list.
Link Posted: 3/9/2024 7:26:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Did dealers get told to RMA them all from their inventory? Like a "stop sale". I'm not sure.

Find the UPC and plug it into gun.deals
Link Posted: 3/9/2024 8:17:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By dps8204:
Good question. Just ordered another model that was on the recall list.
View Quote

This will be my 3rd on the list and one I knew I was going to get eventually. I was holding off doing the recall until I got this one. I'm just hoping, and have a feeling, this one will be post recall and won't need to go in.
Link Posted: 3/9/2024 8:26:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By ctfish15:
Did dealers get told to RMA them all from their inventory? Like a "stop sale". I'm not sure.
View Quote

The Duty Enhanced and Republic of Texas were out of stock most places I think before the recall was announced and I'm pretty sure the other models on the recall were available the entire time??? I could be wrong though.
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 2:47:33 AM EDT
[#5]
I’m local to GA and have a new stainless Duty .45 if you’re interested
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 10:18:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 11:58:50 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By SDSImports:

Most dealers returned thier inventory for upgrade, but check with your dealer. We've posted post recall SN's and markings here:

https://tisasusa.com/tisas-safety-recall-2024-0001/
View Quote

Thanks!
Top Top