Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 7:04:40 PM EDT
[#1]
I remember that thread and pepperidge farm remembers people telling you that you were wrong . Nice job
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 7:05:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By L_JE:
Last year, OP was saying that this guy was teaching at a college in Florida, or something like that.  Not just that, but some other Arfcommer's son was at that same college, maybe in that department, who knows.

Now, this guy is living in Canada?
View Quote

I said a Reddit post in August 23' (with all of the info) said he's been teaching at a college since the 80's.. I never mentioned Florida?!?

It looks like it's a Canadian college.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 7:05:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By runcible:
This guy was in the SAS?
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/27/2024 7:07:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Kilroytheknifesnob:
Did they pay the $150k OP?
View Quote

No.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 7:34:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HDLS] [#5]
This guy was in the SAS?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
This guy was in the SAS?

Originally Posted By super223:
Yup. Commie bomber.

In your original thread you referred to him as an "SDS loser"

This thread you're referring to him as "SAS POS"

What does SDS and SAS stand for?
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 7:39:10 PM EDT
[#6]

I said a Reddit post in August 23' (with all of the info) said he's been teaching at a college since the 80's.. I never mentioned Florida?!?

It looks like it's a Canadian college.
View Quote

What was the name of the college?
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 7:56:37 PM EDT
[#7]
FBI Agent Robin Schwartz (Los Angeles) told me in 2015 (Los Angeles) that MH370 landed on the Northwest corner of North Sentinel Island in the Bay of Bengal. I guess that's more information I'm not privy to?
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 8:03:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By HDLS:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/christian-bale-confused-face-x8olip1hb9h-966.gif

View Quote

This ffs
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 8:06:36 PM EDT
[#9]

View Quote

Students for a Democratic Society The Weathermen were an violent offshoot of the SDS

Special Air Service
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 8:09:45 PM EDT
[#10]
I’ll be damned. I thought you were a schizophrenic autist in your original thread way back. Apologies.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 8:17:50 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By -OdieGreen-:
I’ll be damned. I thought you were a schizophrenic autist in your original thread way back. Apologies.
View Quote

Some times that's what it takes.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 8:30:07 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 8:34:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HDLS] [#13]
Originally Posted By 9divdoc:

Students for a Democratic Society The Weathermen were an violent offshoot of the SDS

Special Air Service
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 9divdoc:

Special Air Service

Thanks, but I wanted the chuckle head OP to explain himself what he meant by SAS and SDS and why he referred differently to him in the original post and this one.

In know SAS is most often used for special air service, but I don't think that's OP's meaning here.

The guys that did this bombing were supposedly known as the "New Years Gang", I didn't see anything in a quick online search connecting them with Students for a Democratic Society nor The Weathermen. One of the other guys in this bombing connected with the Symbionese Liberation Army (SLA) later on after the bombing.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 8:35:00 PM EDT
[#14]
This guy was in the SAS?
View Quote

Really? His apartment looked like shit.
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 8:37:19 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By GunLvrPHD:

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/27/2024 8:44:08 PM EDT
[#16]
So a wanted terrorist is located but ignored? And people still believe in the legal "justice" system?
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 8:52:17 PM EDT
[#17]
After 9 months- a safe thread delivers!

OP  
Link Posted: 4/27/2024 11:52:02 PM EDT
[#18]
=) Wrong Robin Schwartz.
View Quote

OK.... guess it is just odds that there would be more than 1 with the same name out of the same office, when there is just over 10k agents.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 12:03:57 AM EDT
[#19]
ItsMyMoneyAndIWantItNow.gif
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 12:13:24 AM EDT
[#20]
FBI you say. Not Guilty then. Would not believe the FBI for anything.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 12:19:51 AM EDT
[#21]

View Quote

SDS= Students for a Democratic Society (early student communist dissident group that were predecessors of Weather Underground , May 19 etc…

SAS= Special Air Service, lol…
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 12:23:25 AM EDT
[#22]
I remember the original thread.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 12:25:32 AM EDT
[#23]
Listen, I don’t expect you civilians to understand the situation. But bear with me and I’ll see if I can pound it into you soft skulls.With the decay of society and the rotting away of the moral fiber of our country this world is getting more and more dangerous and down right mean. Who do you think protects you from the scum of this society??? The cops, the FBI, the army???Guess again, it’s the guys guarding your companies, your banks, your schools, your homes, your supermarkets, and yes smartass, even your malls. What good are the cops going to be if a shooter shows up at your workplace??? How about your kid’s school, remember Columbine? I’ll tell you what the cops will do, call the SWAT team and screw around trying to locate the front door for 30 minutes, while you or your children are shot down like prairie dogs at a drunken machinegun shoot.We are on site, when the cops are cruising around handing out speeding tickets or harrassing prostitutes. We risk our lives so you can go home to mommy at the end of the day and this is the respect we get??? Hell, I’d call some of us “heroes”, but I’m sure most of you juveniles don’t understand the meaning of such a Distinguished word.So go play Rainbow Six and frag some “tangos”, and tell your mommy to bring you some milk and cookies. Meanwhile, my ass is one the line so your fat butt can go to the mall and pick up the latest copy of “Computer Gaming Monthly” without getting jumped and sodomized in the mall bathroom.Stay safe OP I got your back brother!
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 12:32:52 AM EDT
[#24]
He’s stayed safe by never posting negative things about Democrat politicians on social media.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 12:34:07 AM EDT
[Last Edit: HDLS] [#25]
Originally Posted By tsg68:

SDS= Students for a Democratic Society (early student communist dissident group that were predecessors of Weather Underground , May 19 etc…

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By tsg68:

These guys aren't connected to SDS from what I've seen searching online, so not sure why he used that acronym in the original thread.

You really think OP means this guy was in the Special Air Service? LOL

I didn't ask him what SAS was because I didn't know it's most common usage is Special Air Service, I wanted to know what OP meant it stood for when he used it in reference to this guy in the thread title.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 12:36:02 AM EDT
[#26]
Lots of people hiding from their issues south of our border in the ValleyView area of Alberta.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 5:26:41 PM EDT
[#27]
whatever the lib acronym is.. SDS I think it was.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 5:30:02 PM EDT
[#28]
This guy was in the SAS?
View Quote
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 5:40:46 PM EDT
[#29]
Remember this thread I started? I found Leo Burt (longest wanted fugitive on FBI top 10 domestic terrorists.) https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/-AP-and-FBI-UPDATE-2-HOURS-AGO-Leo-Frederick-Burt-FBI-Most-Wanted-TEACHING-AT-A-UNIVERSITY-/5-2664941/

Here's the original FBI photo until they decided to change it after I sent this in.
https://i.imgur.com/jYj6r9M.png

Here's the new FBI photo they decided to abruptly change after I sent the tip in.
https://i.imgur.com/OAwcmIm.jpeg

So now he's "found".
https://i.imgur.com/0w27jwE.png

Well, they found him and the books and movies are being written. This piece of shit commie blew up Sterling Hall. Oh well. Here's some info below and some of the photos.

Heavy.com - Missing Wisconsin Fugitive Leo Burt Is Alive in Canada, Website Claims
The website claims that a “stunning breakthrough” from an unnamed journalist “is soon to bring closure to one of the most enduring mysteries in American criminal history.”

Our investigative journalist has successfully located Leo Burt, the fugitive implicated in the 1970 Sterling Hall bombing at the University of Wisconsin–Madison. After more than five decades on the run, Burt has been found living under an assumed identity in Canada, marking the end of a 53-year manhunt,” the website says, but it does not name the journalist.

“In an extraordinary twist to an already remarkable story, the journalist responsible for locating Leo Burt, the elusive fugitive of the 1970 Sterling Hall bombing, had unknowingly crossed paths with Burt in his younger days,” the website continues.

“We are bound by a strict confidentiality agreement at this time, but I can tell you that an experienced, accomplished investigative journalist based in Ontario has assembled a compelling case regarding Leo Burt and what happened after he escaped to Canada in August 1970,” said Bryan Davies, Publisher of Tagona Press, in an email to Heavy.

“We are working with the journalist to publish his book detailing the entire Burt investigation. I will be pleased to share more details with you as I am permitted to reveal them. I know this story remains an intensely interesting one for the public at large.”

The two had worked together briefly, forming a professional acquaintance without the journalist ever suspecting Burt’s true identity. It wasn’t until 30 years later, while watching an episode of ‘America’s Most Wanted,’ that the journalist recognized Burt and was shocked to learn of his fugitive status. This delayed realization sparked a deep sense of personal connection to the case, fueling the journalist’s determination to uncover Burt’s whereabouts,” it says.

“This revelation not only resolves a long-standing fugitive case but also reopens chapters of American history, reminding us of a turbulent time of political activism and the lengths to which some individuals went to protest government actions,” the website says.

“The capture of Leo Burt will close a significant chapter in the FBI’s history of fugitive pursuits, providing a poignant reminder of the persistence of justice, no matter how long it takes.”
View Quote

FBI - Leo Frederick Burt

Just an update!!!

https://i.imgur.com/0w27jwE.png
https://i.imgur.com/EdkuFpu.jpeg
https://i.imgur.com/AA7PVxU.jpeg
https://i.imgur.com/BaSBLA5.png

Timestamp:
https://i.imgur.com/8OFqX0y.png
View Quote

I 'member the thread
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:05:20 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By Bophades:
Listen, I don’t expect you civilians to understand the situation. But bear with me and I’ll see if I can pound it into you soft skulls.With the decay of society and the rotting away of the moral fiber of our country this world is getting more and more dangerous and down right mean. Who do you think protects you from the scum of this society??? The cops, the FBI, the army???Guess again, it’s the guys guarding your companies, your banks, your schools, your homes, your supermarkets, and yes smartass, even your malls. What good are the cops going to be if a shooter shows up at your workplace??? How about your kid’s school, remember Columbine? I’ll tell you what the cops will do, call the SWAT team and screw around trying to locate the front door for 30 minutes, while you or your children are shot down like prairie dogs at a drunken machinegun shoot.We are on site, when the cops are cruising around handing out speeding tickets or harrassing prostitutes. We risk our lives so you can go home to mommy at the end of the day and this is the respect we get??? Hell, I’d call some of us “heroes”, but I’m sure most of you juveniles don’t understand the meaning of such a Distinguished word.So go play Rainbow Six and frag some “tangos”, and tell your mommy to bring you some milk and cookies. Meanwhile, my ass is one the line so your fat butt can go to the mall and pick up the latest copy of “Computer Gaming Monthly” without getting jumped and sodomized in the mall bathroom.Stay safe OP I got your back brother!
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:06:55 PM EDT
[#31]
Yup, they just didn't do shit.
View Quote

Watched a you tube video series yesterday about a serial killer (from USA) that murdered a British couple in Guatemala. His 2 kids watched the murder, spent decades telling US, Interpol, British agencies, that they witnessed the murders, iit took 40 years for someone to to pay attention to them.  By the time they got around to arresting him and getting ready for prosecution, fucker up and died on them.  He told one of his kids he'd killed 33 people - including their mother.

Top Men indeed.
Link Posted: 4/28/2024 6:38:37 PM EDT
[#32]
You're not gonna believe this. He killed sixteen Czechoslovakians. The guy was an interior decorator.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 8:06:42 PM EDT
[#33]

from : https://mediamilwaukee.com/special-projects/searching-for-leo-burt/ Posted on December 31, 2023 by Dawson Carrell

Unlike his partners in crime, who were caught after attempting a temporary underground living situation, Burt ultimately evaded law enforcement and has been living off the grid with no known whereabouts since.  

Since that incident, there have been no legitimate sightings of Leo Burt. Leaving many to speculate whether the 76-year-old is even alive at this point. Some theorists believe that he went into working for the FBI after being apprehended. Others believe he is potentially residing in Canada, where he works as a college professor.
View Quote
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 8:28:39 PM EDT
[#34]
OST, I vaguely recall the original thread.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 12:22:40 PM EDT
[#35]
at least you do!
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 12:42:32 PM EDT
[#36]
I got a novel idea. Lets protest a violent war by killing and maiming innocent people... maybe college kids and instructors! Nothing says a clean soul like hurting the innocent.

POS - I hope he dies horribly.

Seriously, there are a lot of people that could have been targeted by an activist that "actually" have something to do regarding the decisions for a war.

When I read shit like this, I start to think 'Psyop'. The best way to solidify a community is to stage an attack by someone from the other side. So if I were the CIA - I would do a false flag, make it look like it was a radical anti-war protester - attack innocent people, and then say - "See what we are dealing with? You should get behind our cause!"

The whole 1970's degenerate hippy movement might have been a psyop to solidify the Vietnam war effort.

Also, how does a terrorist hide out in Canada and even get a position at a major university for 54 years... the same way orchard farms grow... they get planted!
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 12:54:32 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By FightingHellfish:
You're not gonna believe this. He killed sixteen Czechoslovakians. The guy was an interior decorator.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/3/2024 1:09:33 PM EDT
[#38]
Has the FBI located him yet ?
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 1:22:23 PM EDT
[#39]
Why is he all black and blue in the one photo?
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 5:58:38 PM EDT
[#40]
Another one from a few years ago. Shot a cop in Chicago, fled to Canada, worked as a govt librarian for 30 years,

Link
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 6:14:43 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By albertacoyotecaller:
Lots of people hiding from their issues south of our border in the ValleyView area of Alberta.
View Quote

And Nelson B.C.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 4:39:27 PM EDT
[#42]
^hmmmm
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 7:27:51 PM EDT
[#43]
Agent Mulder needs to be gittin’ right on this  ….. Where’s Scully?
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 7:58:14 PM EDT
[#44]
Some theorists believe that he went into working for the FBI after being apprehended.
View Quote

Theory might be gaining traction. Might have been working for them before the bombing. Same game plan they still run.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 9:50:08 PM EDT
[#45]
I remember the original thread...glad they found him
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 4:38:51 AM EDT
[#46]
me too.
Link Posted: 5/9/2024 5:49:42 AM EDT
[#47]

View All Quotes
This guy was in the SAS?

First place I'm hitting is Dennys.

Kharn
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top