Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 13
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 9:56:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By AbleArcher:

The reserve components should be disbanded.
View Quote

George Washington would disband the active duty, leaving only the reserves.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 9:57:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Disbanding part time Soldiers is stuoid and not a serious policy proposal.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 10:10:59 PM EDT
[#3]
aim big, miss small. miss small, aim big.

RECRUITING JUST NEEDS TO DIAL FOR 500M UNTIL THEIR BROADENING ASSGNMENT IS NO LONGER A THREAT.

Link Posted: 5/13/2024 10:19:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Referencing the OP, countering drones and IDF sounds like a function of security and mobility support. Odd that they are cutting out so many MPs from the force when this task/mission falls directly in their wheelhouse. Seems like a no brainer to me.

As far as paying generals more/ having more generals, we don’t need more people around that we have to stop working because they are coming to visit for 15 minutes.
Start promoting your enlisted further up the ranks so that commanders actually know how to employ their personnel because they’ve already done it.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 10:26:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By NDHojo:
Private contractors I forsee in the future.
View Quote

Nope.  The Army learned it's lesson with contractors.  On a very small scale, sure, but they aren't going to contract out UAS defense.

You should forsee a significant movement of AC strength into the USAR.

The DoD is going to have a SERIOUS come-to-jesus with Congress once 2033 and a 20% across-the-board cut in SS checks hits about 65 million voters is no longer in the "kick the can" timeframe.  I expect by 2030 you'll see a serious shift of Army and Air Force units into the reserves.  I don;t know what the fuck the Navy's going to do.  It's not like you're going to park a carrier group and only drive it around one weekend a month, but no way the Army and AF will take it up the keister without the Navy taking it as well.  USMC already has a good footprint with 3 active divisions and 1 reserve; they'll just switch the ratio.  The Army, I expect will just push the entirety of their CS/CSS footprint into the USAR and regionally align so unit drills/AT can be leveraged to support CA unit training events.  The Army has now gone 0-2 with the roundout brigade and associate unit concepts, so I think it will be a wholesale shift of capabilities and not blended Divisions/Brigades/etc.  
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 10:27:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By foxxnhound:
What if they threw a war and nobody showed up?
View Quote

More likely if Trump patches things up with our Allies, "What if they threw a war and everybody showed up and brought their toys?"
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 10:32:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By migradog:

We wouldn't get to see Ann Margaret.
View Quote

At 83, I doubt old saggy boobs could make it in a wheelchair. However, Gary Seniese would bring the whole band in a heartbeat.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 10:39:01 PM EDT
[#8]
I imagine that two years of watching videos showing Russian soldiers being chased down and blown up by drones makes recruitment kind of tough if there's a chance they'll be put into infantry positions.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 10:45:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By sharkman6:

I’ve been told all Federal Agencies are having trouble hiring and retaining.  I expect things won’t change after the election.  

But I’m pessimistic by nature.
View Quote

I was in Eastern Oregon last fall and we saw a sign announcing job openings in the regional BLM (Bureau of Land Management) office. Those positions were always very desirable with lots of applicants. They never had to advertise them with signs along the highway.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 10:49:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By 1stID:

Pro tip - leadership never cares about the well being and careers of enlisted soldiers.  The worst are the CSM's, for whom that's their alleged job, but in reality are uniform inspectors.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 1stID:
Originally Posted By fdawg:

I don’t think that’s what is being discussed. Better pay retains better leaders.   I bet that “Southern” kid cares about how he or she is treated in the service and if leadership cares about there  well-being and career.  

Pro tip - leadership never cares about the well being and careers of enlisted soldiers.  The worst are the CSM's, for whom that's their alleged job, but in reality are uniform inspectors.

Maybe that is the case in Army but is not true in the Air Force.  Most leadership cares a great deal about enlisted Airmen.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 10:54:29 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By sanausnol:

Maybe that is the case in Army but is not true in the Air Force.  Most leadership cares a great deal about enlisted Airmen.
View Quote

After working a lot with the AF, I think they have the worst attitude towards the enlisted.

In the Army, the colonel and the private are both infantrymen, or Cav troopers, or paratroopers.

In the USMC, everybody is a Marine.

In the AF, with a few exceptions, you’ve got pilots and the help.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:00:37 PM EDT
[Last Edit: sanausnol] [#12]
Originally Posted By FightingHellfish:

After working a lot with the AF, I think they have the worst attitude towards the enlisted.

In the Army, the colonel and the private are both infantrymen, or Cav troopers, or paratroopers.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By sanausnol:

Most pilots don’t actually lead or care for any enlisted Airmen so I wouldn’t even consider them in the conversation as most are technical professionals focused on flying a plane vs being a tactical or operational leader (strategic level is obviously different).  Officers in the Air Force that actually lead Airmen focus on developing, training, and caring for them and they do a great job at it from my perspective.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:00:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PatriotAr15] [#13]
Originally Posted By daemon734:

I did, and i'm willing to bet those Afghans I helped did more to help this country than you ever have.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By David45:

In case anyone on this site has forgotten, this guy bragged about helping to import Afghans into this country. That is all.

I did, and i'm willing to bet those Afghans I helped did more to help this country than you ever have.

Nice job importing people from a country that socially celebrated the sexual exploitation of boys as exemplified by Bacha Bazi. FFS... the US government literally paid to entertain many of your Afghan "friends" with this disgusting degenerate and evil form of "entertainment."

Fuck Afghanistan. Fuck those disgusting child rapists. FFS, the *ONE* Soldier who actually stood up for one of these kids... almost faced a dishonorable discharge for beating the fuck out of a pederast Afghani police officer.
Fuck that shithole country.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:01:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: daemon734] [#14]
Originally Posted By PatriotAr15:
Nice job importing child rapists.
View All Quotes

They still smell better than you.

Originally Posted By etslick:
Referencing the OP, countering drones and IDF sounds like a function of security and mobility support. Odd that they are cutting out so many MPs from the force when this task/mission falls directly in their wheelhouse. Seems like a no brainer to me.

Countering drones and IDF have absolutely nothing to do with MPs.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:08:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PatriotAr15] [#15]

At least they smell better than you.
View All Quotes

At least they smell better than you.
Oh wow, went through a period in my life where I struggled with depression and smelled bad.
I'd rather put up with someone who smells bad than someone who exploits little boys. Someone who smells bad can always take a shower.

There isn't enough water on earth to wash oneself of the filth that those people engage in.
Fuck Afghanistan. Any culture that tolerated the practice of exploiting boy, is a society that I don't care if they get completely wiped off the face of the earth.

Even after we "liberated" Afghanistan... Afghani government was still imprisoning and executing Muslim converts to Christianity.
But apparently the rape of little boys is totally fine in that fucked up piece of shit country. Fuck Afghanistan.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:10:17 PM EDT
[#16]
Exactly how many generals are we short? I had no idea that we were short so many.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:12:07 PM EDT
[#17]
I'd rather put up with someone who smells bad than someone who exploits little boys. Someone who smells bad can always take a shower.

There isn't enough water on earth to wash oneself of the filth that those people engage in.
View Quote

You wouldn't know either way, since you were too chickenshit to join and find out for yourself.  

At least you made sure to tell everyone you are a patriot, because nobody would know otherwise.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:12:41 PM EDT
[#18]

They still smell better than you.

Countering drones and IDF have absolutely nothing to do with MPs.
View Quote

I could see MPs needing a robust counter drone capability if they are going to secure logistics routes in the immediate rear area.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:16:08 PM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By glocklover:
They fucked themselves when they mandated the clot shot, and when they went woke. It will be a long time before they recover from those two epic fuck ups.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:16:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: daemon734] [#20]

I could see MPs needing a robust counter drone capability if they are going to secure logistics routes in the immediate rear area.
View Quote

Everybody within 50-100KM of the FLOT could. It's GP issue at that point, like CREW. Not tied to MPs by any means.

ADA/SHORAD task organized within maneuver and maneuver support units are what is going to take care of that.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:17:51 PM EDT
[#21]

Everybody within 50-100KM of the FLOT could. It's GP issue at that point, like CREW. Not tied to MPs by any means.
View Quote

The 88Ms are going to need some technical help though.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:18:22 PM EDT
[#22]

You wouldn't know either way, since you were too chickenshit to join and find out for yourself.  

At least you made sure to tell everyone you are a patriot, because nobody would know otherwise.
View Quote

I rarely side with daemons 1.21GW of reddit energy but this post kinda bangs.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:22:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PatriotAr15] [#23]

View All Quotes

Chicken shit? I tried to join. I was depressed at the time because I really wanted to join, it was my childhood dream to join and even my recruiters basically told me there was no chance I would be able to get in. They literally dropped me like a hot potato. MEPS people basically scared me into thinking that if I lied about having taken Ritalin, they'd sue me and jail me. I was defeated by that.

I then ended up getting injured when I was 20... and that injury prevents me from walking up hill too fast without my left calf muscle cramping. I can't even run a very far distance without that leg cramping up on me, and eventually the muscle fails on me if grit my teeth and bare the pain. I dont have to prove anything to you. If I hadn't been injured, perhaps after a couple of years I might have found a way to get in like you did. But that injury sealed my fate.

And I picked my username at a time when I had a far more positive and optimistic view of America's future. The past few years have left me extremely black pilled. I wish I could change my username. Perhaps I can, but then people will think I'm some other poster and I'll lose the continuity of identity. I agree, the name is a bit too "self-ingratiating". I regret the username, but I'm stuck with it.

According to your defintion of "Patriot" its anyone who fights for the US government and supports everything they do.
Not someone who stands for certain principles. I bet if Joe Biden ordered the US military to fire drone strikes on Americans who refuse to turn in their guns or trans their kids... you'd call the drone pilots "True Patriots".

You talk about joining the military and taking a stand for the core values of the US Military? Those have all been thoroughly subverted. Your highest generals now dismiss all of Conservative thought and dedication to the Constitution as "White rage".

Our founding fathers warned us that the biggest danger to the American people is our own government and standing armies.
Hey, if you think you can change the military from the inside? Have at it... good luck.
Even if I wasn't blackpilled, its too late for me anyway.

Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:22:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DayandNight1701] [#24]
Originally Posted By JLPettimoreIII:
the merican draft for WWIII is gonna be epic.
View Quote

Americans are not going to fight China or Russia in any significant capacity in our lifetimes, much less a WWIII  

We all know it's much easier for them to just come over here and take everything with us just laying down.

Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:30:46 PM EDT
[#25]
Chicken shit? I tried to join. I was depressed at the time because I really wanted to join, it was my childhood dream to join and even my recruiters basically told me there was no chance I would be able to get in. They literally dropped me like a hot potato. MEPS people basically scared me into thinking that if I lied about having taken Ritalin, they'd sue me and jail me. I was defeated by that.

I then ended up getting injured when I was 20... and that injury prevents me from walking up hill too fast without my left calf muscle cramping. I can't even run a very far distance without that leg cramping up on me, and eventually the muscle fails on me if grit my teeth and bare the pain. I dont have to prove anything to you. If I hadn't been injured, perhaps after a couple of years I might have found a way to get in like you did. But that injury sealed my fate.

And I picked my username at a time when I had a far more positive and optimistic view of America's future. The past few years have left me extremely black pilled. I wish I could change my username. Perhaps I can, but then people will think I'm some other poster and I'll lose the continuity of identity. I agree, the name is a bit too "self-ingratiating". I regret the username, but I'm stuck with it.
View Quote

I could go on a long diatribe how I somehow managed to get in and thrive for a career with multiple disqualifying conditions way worse than yours, but it's fairly obvious you don't have the drive or tenacity to make anyone lament the actions of your recruiter.

As far as your username, feel free to change it any time. Not only does it not accurately reflect your character, but literally nobody would even notice.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:30:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FightingHellfish] [#26]

According to your defintion of "Patriot" its anyone who fights for the US government. Not someone who stands for certain principles. I bet if Joe Biden ordered the US military to fire drone strikes on Americans who refuse to turn in their guns or trans their kids... you'd call the drone pilots "True Patriots".
View Quote

Jesus man. That last paragraph is an invite for a gang bang. Maybe you should check on getting back on the Ritalin. Might help.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:33:36 PM EDT
[#27]

I could go on a long diatribe how I somehow managed to get in and thrive for a career with multiple disqualifying conditions way worse than yours, but it's fairly obvious you don't have the drive or tenacity to make anyone lament the actions of your recruiter.

As far as your username, feel free to change it any time. Not only does it not accurately reflect your character, but literally nobody would even notice.
View All Quotes

You have to be able to run a mile. I cant. My leg will literally cramp up from simply walking up a gentle incline at a brisk pace. I wont be able to hide that injury either.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:34:32 PM EDT
[#28]
continuity of identity

View Quote

Oh man.

Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:37:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PatriotAr15] [#29]

Jesus man. That last paragraph is an invite for a gang bang. Maybe you should check on getting back on the Ritalin. Might help.
View All Quotes

According to your defintion of "Patriot" its anyone who fights for the US government. Not someone who stands for certain principles. I bet if Joe Biden ordered the US military to fire drone strikes on Americans who refuse to turn in their guns or trans their kids... you'd call the drone pilots "True Patriots".

I'm not saying you can't be in the military and a patriot. Its the MOTIVATION That matters.

If you join the military out of a sincere desire to protect and defend the Constitution... you're a Patriot. I might be black pilled about our country, and any chance at this country turning around in a positive direction. But I would say if you're not blackpilled, and feel you can do some good in the US Military and "fix it from the inside"... more power to you. Wish I still had that optimism.

But if you're just a blind "order follower" and would happily murder your fellow Americans and violate the Constitution because "Muh dental plan"... I dont care if you're a cop, a soldier, a dentist, or a street sweeper... you're no patriot.
In fact, by that line of argument that only people who blindly follow their government are "true patriots", the actual people who fought in the American Revolution were no patriots... but merely traitors... successful traitors. By his definition of "Patriot", the British soldiers were "true patriots" and Americans were just "traitors"
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:37:44 PM EDT
[#30]
View Quote

It's as if an AI chatbot developed a rant for a neck beard waffle house line cook based on an aggregate of boomer AOL message boards.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:38:33 PM EDT
[#31]
The MIM-104 Patriot Missile will always be the real Patriot to me.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:38:58 PM EDT
[#32]

Our founding fathers warned us that the biggest danger to the American people is our own government and standing armies.
View Quote

Back in the 2000s any recruiter that wasn't trying to lose his recruiting job would tell you how to bullshit through MEPS. The trick was at reception you had an opportunity to talk to the doc about anything you lied about under circumstances of "you might get sent home, but you won't get in trouble". I showed up to reception with a double digit number of childhood illness, HS football and college rugby injuries plus mental health issues from my teens that each by themselves would have required waivers at MEPS. I didn't get sent home. I think the doc probably also thought I was fucking retarded for trying to join the Army like that but he didn't send me home.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:42:04 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By brasscrossedrifles:

Back in the 2000s any recruiter that wasn't trying to lose his recruiting job would tell you how to bullshit through MEPS. The trick was at reception you had an opportunity to talk to the doc about anything you lied about under circumstances of "you might get sent home, but you won't get in trouble". I showed up to reception with a double digit number of childhood illness, HS football and college rugby injuries plus mental health issues from my teens that each by themselves would have required waivers at MEPS. I didn't get sent home. I think the doc probably also thought I was fucking retarded for trying to join the Army like that but he didn't send me home.
View Quote

Yeah but you probably joined when they were doing the infantry surges and they were letting literally anyone in. Like me.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:42:31 PM EDT
[#34]
You have to be able to run a mile. I cant. My leg will literally cramp up from simply walking up a gentle incline at a brisk pace. I wont be able to hide that injury either.
View All Quotes

Please tell me you ride a scooter.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:43:23 PM EDT
[#35]

View Quote

...Not that there's anything wrong with that.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:45:02 PM EDT
[#36]

View All Quotes

Yeah well... if I didnt suffer the injury I later suffered just before my 21st birthday.... I probably eventually would have figured out a way in.
I remembered a guy in my church at the time was retired military and was supposedly high ranking (I dont recall what rank he retired at, it was so long ago) and offered to help me out. Said he could talk to his contacts in the military to help me get past the red tape or wahtever. I dont recall exactly... but basically implying he could pull some strings. I have no idea if he was talking out of his butt and he really had no real pull or not. I regret not exhausting all possible options. But when I suffered that injury, there was no way to get a waiver for that.

If you can't run a mile, or hike up a hill at a brisk pace with 50lbs on your back... you're not getting anywhere.

The US military isn't like Federal Service in Starship Troopers where even parapalegics could join their military. There is no Constitutional right to service in the military like in that book.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:45:10 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By TaskForce:

...Not that there's anything wrong with that.
View Quote

In Walmart.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:45:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PatriotAr15] [#38]

View All Quotes

I walk. I can even run for a distance. But just not far. I've talked about my injury before on this forum. I was shot in the leg due to someone else's negligence. Gun shot would damaged my artery... and long story short... I ended up needing to get bypass surgery done on my leg.
There is limited bloodflow to my lower leg, causing my calf muscles to get over-exerted easily if worked too hard... causing painful cramps. If ignore the pain and push forward with the same level of exertion... my calf muscle will fail on me and I'll collapse.

Whats odd is that cycling doesn't exert that muscle in the same way. Hiking/running, however, does....
Probably has something to do with what muscle groups are involved in walking/ruinning/hiking vs cycling.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:46:18 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By TaskForce:

Yeah but you probably joined when they were doing the infantry surges and they were letting literally anyone in. Like me.
View Quote

2006 was wild.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:47:04 PM EDT
[#40]

2006 was wild.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:49:38 PM EDT
[#41]
I walk. I can even run for a distance. But just not far. I've talked about my injury before on this forum. I was shot in the leg due to someone else's negligence.
View Quote

Meh.

Some KT tape, 800 mg of Motrin, plenty of water and a hard-charging attitude and that shit wouldn’t even slow you down.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:53:13 PM EDT
[#42]
I walk. I can even run for a distance. But just not far. I've talked about my injury before on this forum. I was shot in the leg due to someone else's negligence.
View Quote

Everything happens for a reason, yours was to stand guard online, the stalwart sheepdog keeping American alpha male principles alive and safe from Joe Biden and the trans...when you aren't cramping up.

Hey, not everyone can be an astronaut.

Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:54:00 PM EDT
[#43]

Meh.

Some KT tape, 800 mg of Motrin, plenty of water and a hard-charging attitude and that shit wouldn’t even slow you down.
View Quote

Around the time my knee was giving all the way out and I finally had to go on a profile I seen a pic of this dude on Instagram on deployment with a prosthetic leg.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:56:21 PM EDT
[#44]

Around the time my knee was giving all the way out and I finally had to go on a profile I seen a pic of this dude on Instagram on deployment with a prosthetic leg.
View Quote

Deploying to Instagram is pretty easy. Very few inclines to traverse.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:57:21 PM EDT
[#45]

Deploying to Instagram is pretty easy. Very few inclines to traverse.
View Quote

I'll never forget my time in the 'gram.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:57:26 PM EDT
[#46]

Meh.

Some KT tape, 800 mg of Motrin, plenty of water and a hard-charging attitude and that shit wouldn't even slow you down.
View All Quotes

Meh.

Some KT tape, 800 mg of Motrin, plenty of water and a hard-charging attitude and that shit wouldn't even slow you down.
My artery was damaged. I edited what you quoted to add more detail. I'll be even more detailed.

At first they put a stent in my artery, I believe it was the "superficial femoral artery". Had that worked, I perhaps would have recovered damn near 100%. But I didn't. It was like 2 or 3 weeks after I had come home from the hospital, and I woke up with pain at level "10" on the 1-10 Pain level scale. Sharp excruciating pain. Went back to the hospital. The stent failed or broke, and was causing fluid buildup. I guess a kind of internal bleeding. Ended up needing bypass surgery. They put me under, cut a vein out of my right leg, and used it to create a bypass for my superficial femoral artery.

I remembered learning from another vascular doctor (not the one that did the surgery) that using a stent on a femoral artery for that circumstance was odd and experimental and that they wouldn't have tried that and would have done the bypass from start.

Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:57:50 PM EDT
[#47]

Meh.

View Quote

800s are good if you are taking two. They can fix a lot of things, a tiny heart is not one of them.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 12:01:32 AM EDT
[#48]

View Quote

Prosthetics are the way.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 12:03:11 AM EDT
[Last Edit: PatriotAr15] [#49]

Well, if America is still the greatest country out there even if we suck as bad as you claim, then maybe you shouldn't be so quick to write off it's military.  If you weren't good enough to do your part to help maintain it as a viable institution your should probably be begging somebody else to do that in your place.

Instead we get bullshit excuses and whines.
View Quote
Hey, if the only way you can see to serve your country is to join the military and try to save it as an institution. Hats off to you.
Frankly, I think we have *DOMESTIC ISSUES* that are far more pressing than any international conflicts. This country is turning to shit under Joe Biden. We're literally importing higher housing prices, and lower wages...
America's greatest threat is south of the border, and the assholes in charge who refuse to do anything about it.

Same goes for Europe. FFS... in some recent polling... 70% of Europeans think that their governments are taking in too many immigrants... yet all these so called "democracies" and "representative governments" ignore that same 70% of the population. Worse, they *GAS LIGHT* the population with their Intelligence-community-controlled press, into thinking that their opinions are radical, and that they're in the extreme minority, and that they're just being "racist" or some bullshit.

I'm 1000x more concerned about our domestic issues than I am about Israel or Ukraine.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 12:04:47 AM EDT
[#50]
Hey, if the only way you can see to serve your country is to join the military and try to save it as an institution. Hats off to you.
Frankly, I think we have *DOMESTIC ISSUES* that are far more pressing than any international conflicts. This country is turning to shit under Joe Biden. We're literally importing higher housing prices, and lower wages...
America's greatest threat is south of the border, and the assholes in charge who refuse to do anything about it.

Same goes for Europe. FFS... in some recent polling... 70% of Europeans think that their governments are taking in too many immigrants... yet all these so called "democracies" and "representative governments" ignore that same 70% of the population. Worse, they *GAS LIGHT* the population with their Intelligence-community-controlled press, into thinking that their opinions are radical, and that they're in the extreme minority, and that they're just being "racist" or some bullshit.

I'm 1000x more concerned about our domestic issues than I am about Israel or Ukraine.
View Quote

Sir, this is a Wendy's.

Page / 13
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top