Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By daemon734:

Sir, this is a Wendy's.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By PatriotAr15:
Hey, if the only way you can see to serve your country is to join the military and try to save it as an institution. Hats off to you.
Frankly, I think we have *DOMESTIC ISSUES* that are far more pressing than any international conflicts. This country is turning to shit under Joe Biden. We're literally importing higher housing prices, and lower wages...
America's greatest threat is south of the border, and the assholes in charge who refuse to do anything about it.

Same goes for Europe. FFS... in some recent polling... 70% of Europeans think that their governments are taking in too many immigrants... yet all these so called "democracies" and "representative governments" ignore that same 70% of the population. Worse, they *GAS LIGHT* the population with their Intelligence-community-controlled press, into thinking that their opinions are radical, and that they're in the extreme minority, and that they're just being "racist" or some bullshit.

I'm 1000x more concerned about our domestic issues than I am about Israel or Ukraine.

Sir, this is a Wendy's.

Ok dude. I never spoke out against anyone who joins the military. Merely explaining why so many people feel "Whats the point". I'm not saying people shouldn't join the military. So long as they have the right motivations, I support it if thats what they really want and if they really think they can make a difference. I'm just explaining why recruitment has fallen so much.

When the US Government undermines the very principles that serves as the prime motivators of serving their country, don't be surprised when people stop thinking that joining the military is a viable option. When you diminish nationalism and patriotism as "White supremacy" and accuse anyone who cares about our constitutional rights as "white racists engaging in white rage"... well you've alienated the very demographic that you're trying to recruit. Its literally the Bud Light mistake.

General Milley openly bragged about betraying America to China if America were to carry out an attack on them FFS.
Top military brass are literal admitted traitors. They undermined Trump himself, and lied to him about troop deployments in order to circumvent his authority FFS.

If you think you can turn that ship around,... good luck.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 12:29:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By FightingHellfish:

Deploying to Instagram is pretty easy. Very few inclines to traverse.
View Quote

Yeah look I usually have a "I'll serve anybody" policy for talkin shit but I'm gonna give that guy a pass.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 12:30:58 AM EDT
[Last Edit: PatriotAr15] [#3]

800s are good if you are taking two. They can fix a lot of things, a tiny heart is not one of them.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By FightingHellfish:

Meh.

Some KT tape, 800 mg of Motrin, plenty of water and a hard-charging attitude and that shit wouldn't even slow you down.

800s are good if you are taking two. They can fix a lot of things, a tiny heart is not one of them.
You *REALLY* think that with my injury, with the vascular damage I have.... that all I needed was a "Waiver" to join?
We dont live in the Federation as depicted in Starship Troopers. I hypothetically could have had a 5 star general vouch for me, there was nothing that was going to make that injury disappear.

My doctors downright told me after my injury, that I would have this issue for life. That I would have to take it easy on that leg, and that I wouldn't be able to run for extended periods of time. That its a literal limitation of bloodflow to my lower leg. I dont have to prove anything to you.

Link Posted: 5/14/2024 12:43:06 AM EDT
[Last Edit: PatriotAr15] [#4]
Originally Posted By TaskForce:

Oh man.

View All Quotes
continuity of identity

Oh man.

If I change my username... then people like you and others will just accuse me of "running away from past mistakes" or some bullshit.
But If I keep my username... I'm engaging in "Self-aggrandizement".
So what should I do? Should I change my username only for you to then accuse me of doing the same thing that shady companies do when they change their name every couple years?
OR should I continue to maintain this admittedly regreful username, only for you to accuse me of self-aggrandizement?

I was 23 when I came up with that username. And it was more of a description of a political movement vs me calling myself a "Patriot". Its no different than having a username like "AR15-MAGA" or some shit. All usernames are cringe. I'm not the first to regret my username and I won't be the last.

If I change it, people won't know who I am,... and people who do and who dont like me will just accuse me of running away from my problems. Might as well just stick with the cringe name.
The basic gist of what people in this thread are saying is this.... "You can't criticize our government or the direction of our country, and be a patriot"

Link Posted: 5/14/2024 12:47:31 AM EDT
[Last Edit: PatriotAr15] [#5]
https://abcnews.go.com/International/government-watchdog-pentagon-provided-funds-afghan-units-accused/story?id=52556474
The Pentagon provided funding for child-sex slaves to be used for "entertainment" for our so called "friends" in Afghanistan.

I dont care what Daemon says.
Anyone who sexually abuses kids, deserves ZERO credit for anything they may or may not have done "for our country".
I dont care if they risk their lives to serve as interpreters or Afghani Police or served in the Afghan armed forces.
A literal basement dwelling NEET who at least isn't a pedophile,... is far more respectable than someone who's idea of a good time is to hire Bacha Bazi.
I dont care if the latter is a high speed, low drag, smooth operator killing hundreds of Taliban. Anyone who rapes kids, is irredeemable trash.

The moment someone rapes a kid, everything they've done doesn't mean shit... and they deserve nothing more than a woodchipper death.
No one who approves of Bacha Bazi belongs in America, or Europe, or frankly,... *ANY* Civilized country

People who approve of the sexual exploitation of kids, deserve the woodchipper.

IT *DISGUSTS ME* that our own fucking government was complicit by providing funds to entertain our so called "allies" in that manner.

I know several people who've been to Afghanistan, and the vast majority of them have nothing good to say about Afghanistan or Afghanis in general.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 1:45:56 AM EDT
[#6]
If I change my username... then people like you and others will just accuse me of "running away from past mistakes" or some bullshit.
So what should I do? Should I change my username only for you to then accuse me of doing the same thing that shady companies do when they change their name every couple years?
OR should I continue to maintain this admittedly regreful username, only for you to accuse me of self-aggrandizement?

I was 23 when I came up with that username. And it was more of a description of a political movement vs me calling myself a "Patriot". Its no different than having a username like "AR15-MAGA" or some shit. All usernames are cringe. I'm not the first to regret my username and I won't be the last.

If I change it, people won't know who I am,... and people who do and who dont like me will just accuse me of running away from my problems. Might as well just stick with the cringe name.
The basic gist of what people in this thread are saying is this.... "You can't criticize our government or the direction of our country, and be a patriot"

View Quote

Lol I won't accuse you of anything. I encourage the name change feature. It's fun.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 1:51:43 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 1:53:53 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Lomshek:

Now add housing allowance, food allowance, lifetime medical care and lifetime pension because anyone at that level gets a lot more than just a Buccees manager’s base pay.

Try not telling your troops they’re racist rapists.  That may help.
View Quote

Actual high quality people can make way more money and benefits in the private sector.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 2:02:22 AM EDT
[#9]
ARMY recruiting thread...

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 2:04:25 AM EDT
[#10]

Actual high quality people can make way more money and benefits in the private sector.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Lomshek:

Now add housing allowance, food allowance, lifetime medical care and lifetime pension because anyone at that level gets a lot more than just a Buccees manager’s base pay.

Try not telling your troops they’re racist rapists.  That may help.

Attachment Attached File

Drag queen drill Sargents really don't inspire discipline (except kinky bondage shit).

Link Posted: 5/14/2024 2:09:27 AM EDT
[#11]

View Quote

I want to expand on this. I own my dumb crazy person unhinged drunken argumentative asshole posting behavior past. Totally. That was who I was. But I also got a shit load of good will from a lot of people. I would even get positive pm's here and there. Had lots of memorable interactions with lots of people. I have real life friends that are members.

Then I changed my screen name and avatar because I thought it was hilarious. I also chose my old name when I was like 23. It was stupid.

People that knew me back then still know me. Because we had meaningful interactions.

No offense but I don't really care about anyone else.

So if you don't like your name just change it.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 4:14:17 AM EDT
[#12]
You *REALLY* think that with my injury, with the vascular damage I have.... that all I needed was a "Waiver" to join?
We dont live in the Federation as depicted in Starship Troopers. I hypothetically could have had a 5 star general vouch for me, there was nothing that was going to make that injury disappear.

My doctors downright told me after my injury, that I would have this issue for life. That I would have to take it easy on that leg, and that I wouldn't be able to run for extended periods of time. That its a literal limitation of bloodflow to my lower leg. I dont have to prove anything to you.

View All Quotes

I enlisted with a waiver for Asthma. I made it. You could have too.

Originally Posted By yankee43:
LoL!

U.S. military can fuck off.
The ranks are filled with treasonous people who would rather shoot traditional patriotic Americans, than  enemy soldiers.

The rot started with GWOT veterans.

Well okay

Originally Posted By PeteME:
Don’t think veterans are the problem.
But as our military is defending every fucking border but its own (mine), I have no desire to give it any more money or resources.

Attachment Attached File

The MIM-104 Patriot Missile will always be the real Patriot to me.

You can't top this

Link Posted: 5/14/2024 4:16:57 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By fadedsun:

Well okay

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/51435/LA_NG_border_jpg-3213960.JPG

You can't top this

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/71/ca/b8/71cab86945cb9346600533fd87b7da22.jpg
View Quote

That's badass.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 5:16:17 AM EDT
[#14]

That's badass.
View Quote

Not referring to me I hope, I ain't

The Sgt York, however?

Pure unadulterated American sex appeal..had it worked.

The army is taking 39 year old females now. It's wide open for almost anyone-good and bad.

Link Posted: 5/14/2024 5:45:20 AM EDT
[#15]

I could go on a long diatribe how I somehow managed to get in and thrive for a career with multiple disqualifying conditions way worse than yours, but it's fairly obvious you don't have the drive or tenacity to make anyone lament the actions of your recruiter.

As far as your username, feel free to change it any time. Not only does it not accurately reflect your character, but literally nobody would even notice.
View Quote

Dude, he has leg cramps ! That’s serious pain
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 6:54:48 AM EDT
[#16]
I remember being in the Arizona Guard after active duty. Night time movement (Infantry unit) during training and we had to cross a really busy 2 lane highway. Dude ran our road blocks and hit one of my friends. Damn near severed his leg. Docs managed to put it all back together. Guy spent two years at WTU, and was running, rucking and all the good stuff.

People manage to find a way to do it.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 7:15:53 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Bye_Felicia:

View Quote

Gotta have heart.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 7:30:18 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By fadedsun:

Well okay

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/51435/LA_NG_border_jpg-3213960.JPG

You can't top this

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/71/ca/b8/71cab86945cb9346600533fd87b7da22.jpg
View Quote
Maybe I could have gotten a waiver for taking ritalin. But not for my injury I later sustained.
How the hell would I be able to join the military, if I was not able to run for more than a hundred yards before my left calf muscle starts to cramp up and eventually suffers from muscle failure due to depleted blood flow to that muscle group?

There was no way I was getting past MEPS with that injury. Had I never been injured, you'd have a point.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 7:39:41 AM EDT
[Last Edit: PatriotAr15] [#19]
Originally Posted By dsteelman:

Dude, he has leg cramps ! That's serious pain
View All Quotes

I could go on a long diatribe how I somehow managed to get in and thrive for a career with multiple disqualifying conditions way worse than yours, but it's fairly obvious you don't have the drive or tenacity to make anyone lament the actions of your recruiter.

As far as your username, feel free to change it any time. Not only does it not accurately reflect your character, but literally nobody would even notice.

I can ignore the pain, and I've tried pushing past it. The leg will literally give out under me if I grit my teeth and hike through it. Its only the one leg.... not the other.
The vascular surgeon who worked on it told me that it would never get better, and no amount of exercise would ever "fix" it. Its an issue of restricted blood flow to that leg. Its not a matter of "Oh just work out bro, it will get better". FWIW, I *HAVE* been working out.
I can ride a bicycle and really push hard. I can lift. But for whatever reason, hiking and running just exerts that muscle group in a way that if I push it too hard... it reaches a certain limitation due to the physics of not enough oxygen reaching the muscles. There is no "working through it". If ignore the pain, the muscle will fail. I would never be able to run a mile... at least not in an acceptable time frame.

Even if I *COULD* somehow *MAGICALLY* be able to work out that leg until it somehow *MAGICALLY* could let me hike and run further distances.... MEPS is going to see the injury. They're going to test the blood flow to my feet. They're going to see the diminished blood flow.
They would have turned me down. Even in your hypothetical scenario, where I somehow was able to just "tough it out". The real world isn't a Hollywood movie. There are some injuries that permanently take away certain capabilities from you, and no amount of "stick-to-it-tiveness" is going to fucking overcome that.  About the only way I could perhaps get rid of this issue, would be to have the leg cut off and have it replaced with a prosthetic... but what good would that have done me? The US military still would have turned me down.

FFS, they asked people if they ever had Bronchitis at the time. They were turning people down for ever having BRONCHITIS. But you think I was going to get past MEPS with a 12" Surgery scar.... a fucking GSW scar (.45ACP) ... and all these vascular functionality tests that would have deemed me a liability and prevented me from joining.

You dont understand the complications caused by that injury.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 8:07:38 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 8:08:06 AM EDT
[Last Edit: daemon734] [#21]
View All Quotes

I think you put way too much faith in the thought that even after 18 years on this site anyone gives a shit about you.

I dont have to prove anything to you.

You don't have to prove anything to me, to yourself, to your parents, to anyone. Being unproven isn't an issue for some.

A life full of regret and a head crammed full of spaghettified boomer FWD:FWD:FWD: emails is a perfectly acceptable existence for some people.

I know several people who've been to Afghanistan,

Well, I'm glad you mentioned that. I would have otherwise thought you had no idea what the fuck you were talking about.

But you think I was going to get past MEPS with a 12" Surgery scar.... a fucking GSW scar

I did. On my head.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 8:28:05 AM EDT
[#22]
I would have joined but I would have probably punched my drill instructor.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 8:33:45 AM EDT
[#23]
First and foremost, disband the Guard. Second, you're all going to need to leave the military to save the Republic. Conservatives can't join because its too woke and serves the lefts agenda. They couldn't join during the GWOT because someone had to keep the economy chugging am I right? The modern conservative isn't a doer, he's a director. He wants someone else to do the work because he has to run his small construction business and not be bothered on his 40 acre bug out plot.

So if you guys could get out of the mil, organize, kick out the globohomo, then had over power to those guys, that would be great.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 8:37:19 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Cincinnatus:

Shin splints!  Stress fractures!  Cellulitis!   Oh my!
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Cincinnatus:

Shin splints!  Stress fractures!  Cellulitis!   Oh my!
The US Military rejected me over *RITALIN* and having a one time history of *BRONCHITIS*. I *SHOULD* have lied about it like my recruiter said.
Once I got my injury, there was no way of lying around that. There was no way of getting a "waiver".
You seem to be of the opinion that a person can suffer any injury in the world, the US military will accept anyone if they just "Try hard enough". Thats not fucking true.
The world isn't a Hollywood movie where if you just work hard enough, you can do literally anything. Not everyone can become an astronaut. Thousands of people apply to become an astronaut. No matter how hard most of those people work at it, they'll *NEVER* become an astronaut.
No matter *WHAT* I could have done, there was no joining the US military.

There was no way I was going to hide that surgery scar and that GSW.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 8:38:25 AM EDT
[#25]

I think you put way too much faith in the thought that even after 18 years on this site anyone gives a shit about you.

You don't have to prove anything to me, to yourself, to your parents, to anyone. Being unproven isn't an issue for some.

A life full of regret and a head crammed full of spaghettified boomer FWD:FWD:FWD: emails is a perfectly acceptable existence for some people.

Well, I'm glad you mentioned that. I would have otherwise thought you had no idea what the fuck you were talking about.

I did. On my head.
View All Quotes

I dont have to prove anything to you.

I know several people who've been to Afghanistan,

But you think I was going to get past MEPS with a 12" Surgery scar.... a fucking GSW scar

I did. On my head.
Did you sustain that in military service?

The military is more willing to overlook injuries sustained in the line of duty. They're not willing to overlook that for a fucking recruit.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 8:38:35 AM EDT
[Last Edit: daemon734] [#26]
View Quote

Preach it brother.  That's why I didn't hide it. I went into MEPS and spent almost 5 years working past it.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 8:40:00 AM EDT
[#27]

Preach it brother.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/45449/S6000218_JPG-3214007.JPG
View All Quotes

Preach it brother.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/45449/S6000218_JPG-3214007.JPG

Dude. That is a fucking cool scar.  I bet it came in handy on Halloween.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 8:40:19 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By AbleArcher:
First and foremost, disband the Guard. Second, you're all going to need to leave the military to save the Republic. Conservatives can't join because its too woke and serves the lefts agenda. They couldn't join during the GWOT because someone had to keep the economy chugging am I right? The modern conservative isn't a doer, he's a director. He wants someone else to do the work because he has to run his small construction business and not be bothered on his 40 acre bug out plot.

So if you guys could get out of the mil, organize, kick out the globohomo, then had over power to those guys, that would be great.
View Quote
Did I say people shouldn't join in this thread? I dont think I did. Just explaining why recruitment numbers are failing.
The US Miltiary told conservatives "You're no longer welcome". Conservatives listened. Maybe you have a point and maybe they should ignore it and join anyway in an act of defiance. Thats a fair counterpoint.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 8:41:16 AM EDT
[#29]
Did you sustain that in military service?
View Quote

Nope, I got shot when I was 15.

I got a lot more in service though.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 8:47:39 AM EDT
[#30]
Did I say people shouldn't join in this thread? I dont think I did. Just explaining why recruitment numbers are failing.
The US Miltiary told conservatives "You're no longer welcome". Conservatives listened. Maybe you have a point and maybe they should ignore it and join anyway in an act of defiance. Thats a fair counterpoint.
View Quote

No, you explained how this country is a failed state unable to recover, and then went into great detail about how you did and will do absolutely nothing to help fix it.

The continued to run your suck about shit you know nothing about.

You are literally the lowest common denominator, you are the target of the information campaign designed to create the mess you just vomited out here.  Not smart enough to see through the narrative, but too lazy to find out for themselves.

Link Posted: 5/14/2024 9:06:15 AM EDT
[#31]
Chicken shit? I tried to join. I was depressed at the time because I really wanted to join, it was my childhood dream to join and even my recruiters basically told me there was no chance I would be able to get in. They literally dropped me like a hot potato. MEPS people basically scared me into thinking that if I lied about having taken Ritalin, they'd sue me and jail me. I was defeated by that.

I then ended up getting injured when I was 20... and that injury prevents me from walking up hill too fast without my left calf muscle cramping. I can't even run a very far distance without that leg cramping up on me, and eventually the muscle fails on me if grit my teeth and bare the pain. I dont have to prove anything to you. If I hadn't been injured, perhaps after a couple of years I might have found a way to get in like you did. But that injury sealed my fate.

And I picked my username at a time when I had a far more positive and optimistic view of America's future. The past few years have left me extremely black pilled. I wish I could change my username. Perhaps I can, but then people will think I'm some other poster and I'll lose the continuity of identity. I agree, the name is a bit too "self-ingratiating". I regret the username, but I'm stuck with it.

According to your defintion of "Patriot" its anyone who fights for the US government and supports everything they do.
Not someone who stands for certain principles. I bet if Joe Biden ordered the US military to fire drone strikes on Americans who refuse to turn in their guns or trans their kids... you'd call the drone pilots "True Patriots".

You talk about joining the military and taking a stand for the core values of the US Military? Those have all been thoroughly subverted. Your highest generals now dismiss all of Conservative thought and dedication to the Constitution as "White rage".

Our founding fathers warned us that the biggest danger to the American people is our own government and standing armies.
Hey, if you think you can change the military from the inside? Have at it... good luck.
Even if I wasn't blackpilled, its too late for me anyway.

View Quote

JFC.
We're so over.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 9:16:05 AM EDT
[#32]

View Quote

You've made it pretty clear some guy named "daemon734" actually does quite a bit.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 9:17:55 AM EDT
[#33]
The US Military rejected me over *RITALIN* and having a one time history of *BRONCHITIS*. I *SHOULD* have lied about it like my recruiter said.
Once I got my injury, there was no way of lying around that. There was no way of getting a "waiver".
You seem to be of the opinion that a person can suffer any injury in the world, the US military will accept anyone if they just "Try hard enough". Thats not fucking true.
The world isn't a Hollywood movie where if you just work hard enough, you can do literally anything. Not everyone can become an astronaut. Thousands of people apply to become an astronaut. No matter how hard most of those people work at it, they'll *NEVER* become an astronaut.
No matter *WHAT* I could have done, there was no joining the US military.

View Quote

Well, I'll give you this: you still argue with NCO's who know better than you.

Back in the late 80's, I walked into the local recruiter's office and told them I wanted to join the Army. They sat me down in front of a computer and had me take an ASVAB diagnostic test. I scored really well and he REALLY wanted me to enlist, as it would have made his numbers look great. He drove me home that afternoon and got my folks to sign the paperwork to allow me to take the actual ASVAB and go to MEPS. I took the actual ASVAB and did really well. Before I went in for my physical, he and I had a conversation about my health history. I told him about being prescribed an inhaler when I was 11 for allergies. I also told him about breaking my wrist at 15 and my right ankle at 16. My dad was retired military, so my medical records were official military records and held at the nearby Air Force Base. He picked me up one morning, drove me there, had me pull my medical records, and we sat in his car going through them. Anything which might even remotely disqualify me, he pulled the page out of the file and told me to forget it ever happened and to never mention it at MEPS. You know what I did? I followed his advice and I ended up enlisting.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 9:19:16 AM EDT
[#34]

He said military, that guy is just in the Fratty Guard.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 9:20:20 AM EDT
[#35]

Yeah but you probably joined when they were doing the infantry surges and they were letting literally anyone in. Like me.
View Quote

#Me2
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 9:22:45 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By SiVisPacem:
Well, I'll give you this: you still argue with NCO's who know better than you.

Back in the late 80's, I walked into the local recruiter's office and told them I wanted to join the Army. They sat me down in front of a computer and had me take an ASVAB diagnostic test. I scored really well and he REALLY wanted me to enlist, as it would have made his numbers look great. He drove me home that afternoon and got my folks to sign the paperwork to allow me to take the actual ASVAB and go to MEPS. I took the actual ASVAB and did really well. Before I went in for my physical, he and I had a conversation about my health history. I told him about being prescribed an inhaler when I was 11 for allergies. I also told him about breaking my wrist at 15 and my right ankle at 16. My dad was retired military, so my medical records were official military records and held at the nearby Air Force Base. He picked me up one morning, drove me there, had me pull my medical records, and we sat in his car going through them. Anything which might even remotely disqualify me, he pulled the page out of the file and told me to forget it ever happened and to never mention it at MEPS. You know what I did? I followed his advice and I ended up enlisting.
View Quote

Recruiters trying to make mission will send all sorts of dudes to MEPS.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 9:23:50 AM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By brasscrossedrifles:

View All Quotes

Yyyooooo
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 9:24:29 AM EDT
[#38]
I think PatriotAr15 should change his name and have a name change contest thread.

At least he toned down the socialist occupy rhetoric, so that’s good.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 9:25:22 AM EDT
[Last Edit: daemon734] [#39]

You've made it pretty clear some guy named "daemon734" actually does quite a bit.
View Quote

I forgot, you are the only person on this site that is allowed to not be emotionally invested when you post.

In reality both you and PatriotAR15 could get eaten by bears tonight and I sincerely doubt anybody would notice, here or elsewhere, outside of your fetish cartoon subscription services when they stop getting paid.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 9:29:45 AM EDT
[#40]

Recruiters trying to make mission will send all sorts of dudes to MEPS.
View Quote

I might know a guy who pretended to be someone else to take the ASVAB for the other guy. The other guy was a walking rock who could barely spell the letter A. But he was really anxious to join the Army and the recruiter REALLY needed to make mission. Luckily for the recruiter, he knew a dude who, although he was about 5-6 older, could reasonably pass for the brain trust and who had previously served in the same division in Germany at the same time as the recruiter, where they partied in the same bars and knew some of the same people. So, for the price of a 6-pack of beer and a McDonald's value meal, the first guy took the ASVAB for the second guy, scoring a 128 GT score and the ability to enlist in any MOS he so chose.

In Minecraft, of course.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 9:31:03 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By 1stID:

Was he a honkey who went by him?  If so, the he didn't fit all the check boxes that the Army wants for recurits.

Get out of town with that clean record, and high ASVAB scores!  We want a guy with a 75 GT score we have to do a felony wavier for, if he's not white.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 1stID:
Originally Posted By fdawg:

This was literally my experience with my son.    I was shocked at the Apathy from recruiters.

Was he a honkey who went by him?  If so, the he didn't fit all the check boxes that the Army wants for recurits.

Get out of town with that clean record, and high ASVAB scores!  We want a guy with a 75 GT score we have to do a felony wavier for, if he's not white.

He’s black
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 9:32:00 AM EDT
[#42]
The solution crosses the border everyday.  Feed them to the war machine.

No Whites for Fights.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 9:37:58 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Ascendent:
The solution crosses the border everyday.  Feed them to the war machine.

No Whites for Fights.
View Quote

That sounds about right. The modern Whyte has no fight in him anyway. He retreats from such things.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 9:41:17 AM EDT
[#44]
Only a complete fucking idiot would die in the US military today for Joe Biden's fucked up foreign policy, to defend Nancy P's obscene wealth, and dick and Liz Cheney's fucked idea that America is somehow still the country it was right after world war 2.  

The jerk off establishment has been abusing people that volunteer to defend the country for decades, and most likely celebrate every white heterosexual male that dies needlessly to defend a foreign policy that makes them wealthy.  

It's about time this group started to wise up and let the establishment and their pets do the dying for Biden's fucked up foreign policy, Nancy's millions.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 9:44:01 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By 57man:
Only a complete fucking idiot would die in the US military today for Joe Biden's fucked up foreign policy, to defend Nancy P's obscene wealth, and dick and Liz Cheney's fucked idea that America is somehow still the country it was right after world war 2.  

The jerk off establishment has been abusing people that volunteer to defend the country for decades, and most likely celebrate every white heterosexual male that dies needlessly to defend a foreign policy that makes them wealthy.  

It's about time this group started to wise up and let the establishment and their pets do the dying for Biden's fucked up foreign policy, Nancy's millions.
View Quote

Solid post.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 9:44:03 AM EDT
[#46]
I forgot, you are the only person on this site that is allowed to not be emotionally invested when you post.

In reality both you and PatriotAR15 could get eaten by bears tonight and I sincerely doubt anybody would notice, here or elsewhere, outside of your fetish cartoon subscription services when they stop getting paid.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 9:44:41 AM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By NDHojo:
Private contractors I forsee in the future.
View Quote

do what? die by the thousands like they did in Ukraine...shit's cool if ur fighting illiterate goat herders with AKs...fucking useless in an actual war
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 9:48:42 AM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By SiVisPacem:

I might know a guy who pretended to be someone else to take the ASVAB for the other guy. The other guy was a walking rock who could barely spell the letter A. But he was really anxious to join the Army and the recruiter REALLY needed to make mission. Luckily for the recruiter, he knew a dude who, although he was about 5-6 older, could reasonably pass for the brain trust and who had previously served in the same division in Germany at the same time as the recruiter, where they partied in the same bars and knew some of the same people. So, for the price of a 6-pack of beer and a McDonald's value meal, the first guy took the ASVAB for the second guy, scoring a 128 GT score and the ability to enlist in any MOS he so chose.

In Minecraft, of course.
View Quote

Sounds like the guy you know has shit business sense. A GT score that high should be worth at least a handle of black label Evan Williams and a large pepperoni pizza.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 9:56:42 AM EDT
[#49]
Originally Posted By Bye_Felicia:
I remember being in the Arizona Guard after active duty. Night time movement (Infantry unit) during training and we had to cross a really busy 2 lane highway. Dude ran our road blocks and hit one of my friends. Damn near severed his leg. Docs managed to put it all back together. Guy spent two years at WTU, and was running, rucking and all the good stuff.

View Quote
You do realize the military handles injuries sustained during service differently than injuries sustained prior to recruitment... right?

Has the US military ever recruited someone with a prosthetic? Perhaps they've kept people in active duty with a prosthetic leg.
According to what someone said earlier in this thread, that's apparently just "Instagram infantry" and fake? Wouldn't know.

But I don't think I've ever heard of anyone ever being able to join the US military with a Prosthetic.

Page / 13
Top Top