Site Notices
Page / 9
You Must Be Logged In To Vote

Link Posted: 5/13/2024 4:35:49 PM EDT
[#1]
That’s a rock hard NO and I want them burned at the stake
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 4:39:13 PM EDT
[#2]
I've written off anyone I knew who drank the koolaid.

And, I won't forget the cocksuckers on this very site who preached (and continue to preach) about COVID.  Armed sheep, but still sheep.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 4:39:40 PM EDT
[#3]
No.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 4:42:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By The_Beer_Slayer:
if you understand legit pandemic response then the actions were inline with what should have been done, but the execution at the gov level was a complete joke and shit show.

you guys really have no idea just how far the states and feds actually can go for a public health emergency like that. sadly civil rights and bio response don't mix.

covid simply removed the veil related to your rights and proved we don't have any. we have privileges. you rights end when the .gov says they do.
View Quote

Had 10% of the Gov bullshit they said was true about kung flu I might understand it better but.....it was here in 2019 but only until the Gov got involved did people die in masses in March of 2020, mainly due to "there is nothing we can do."  Total horseshit or it would have been noticeable in 2019.  Just like people believed Muah Russia and Hunters laptop wasn't real.  All from our Gov (or at least knew the truth but wouldn't say it)....how much trust should we have at this point they would tell us the truth?
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 4:42:54 PM EDT
[#5]
People were encouraged to rat out their neighbors for having gatherings for stupid things like Thanksgiving and Christmas. What’s worse is that LE would go and bust the family gatherings. All the government force and control would mean nothing without people willing to enforce it.

I love Costco but refuse to give them money. Same goes for a laundry list of other stores. Out of all the stores that treated me the best for not wearing a mask, Kroger and Walmart. Starbucks can go to hell for how they treated me.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 4:44:47 PM EDT
[#6]
No.

The way the Government forced not only military service members to get the shot, but imposed their will on every employee of a company with a government contract was pretty awful.  

It was pretty eye opening to see how the Government could force so many private companies to compel their employees to get the vaccine.   Government is such a huge economic driving force now spending so much money that pretty much every company on earth is in bed with them and so they can push their will out not through law, but through contract terms and impact millions and millions of people now.

I imagine many State employees and even employees of academic institutions were forced to get the vaccine due to the fact that their institutions are so dependent on Government grants.  

The bureaucracy is so powerful now that it has the force of a King and doesn't need the legislature to start issuing mandates.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 4:49:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Honestly I'm shocked that it's such a surprise to so many people.  Then again, I always had a hard time convincing people that when the FDA approves or denies a product it is not because it is safe or dangerous, but it is because a deal has been made.  

I will never forget or forgive our government for THAT.  The Covid vaccine was just another chapter in a very long book.  

Link Posted: 5/13/2024 4:52:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: pale_pony] [#8]
forgiveness is for contrite souls, souls belong to individuals, not pernicious malignant regimes

and resistance to tyrants is still obedience to God

make no mistake about it, either way your file has been updated to reflect your status
...and there will be a next time, its already being planned, bet on it

Link Posted: 5/13/2024 4:57:16 PM EDT
[#9]
I’ll never forget going to Walgreens January of 2020 and all the masks were gone. I texted my friend and told him there was either going to be a society shattering overreaction, or a society shattering plague.

I’ll never forget providing ongoing updates to the hospitals compliance director January - March 2020, she didn’t think it would come here.

I’ll never forget my coworker in the facilities department telling me he hoped covid killed millions of people in America because that was the only way we could get free healthcare for everyone.

I’ll never forget the Emergency Management Committee meetings where I told administration to order more supplies, and they refused because “We have a years supply set aside for a pandemic.” They smoked that in 3 months and couldn’t get more.

I’ll never forget getting the Kung Flu February of 2020. I thought I was going to die.

I’ll never forget telling the IT director of the hospital “You need to stress test your network and develop some plan for everyone working from home, because that’s coming” in March of 2020. He thought that was silly.

I’ll never forget getting pulled out of my yearly review because administration said they were sending everyone home with laptops in the next 4 days and I needed to help distribute.

I’ll never forget the gun store being 5 deep at 3 registers and no ammo anywhere, and all the customers who NEEDED a gun right that moment.

I’ll never forget walking down the MIDDLE of the street to the downtown, into the downtown, seeing all the storefronts shuttered and not being passed by a single car.

I’ll never forget how the democrat vermin mayor screwed with our spring election, and the cocksuckers on the city council who cheered him on.

I’ll never forget pandemic stress getting to a coworker and her literally losing her mind in front of me, and hospital administration pretending nothing was wrong.

I’ll never forget my father being vilified for going to lockdown protests, weeks before Fentanyl Floyd protests were praised.

I’ll never forget tape arrows on the floor of Walmart, greeters with iPads counting the number of people in the store.

I’ll never forget Menards calling the cops on parents whose kids wouldn’t wear masks. I used to spend $10k or more per year there, I haven’t been back in 4 years.

I’ll never forget retards walking outside wearing masks, driving wearing masks. One floor of the hospital petitioned for and got Ham radios in case of a covid emergency. Just more performance bullshit.

I’ll never forget getting hired on as plain clothes security for a couple of individuals who rallied thousands against the lockdowns, and later the vaccine. Hearing thousands chanting “Fuck Joe Biden” was really awesome.

I’ll never forget hiking with my friend in the woods, seeing a city worker ride an ATV past while wearing a procedure mask.

I’ll never forget my brother introducing me to one of his friends who wanted to [become ungovernable]. I helped him with that. One of my best friends now, we never would’ve met if not for the pandemic. “Why are you helping me, you don’t know me?” “Because they mean to try to kill us, and I intend for us to try to kill them right back. “ He didn’t get the quote.

I’ll never forget meeting with the pastor of a church I didn’t go to, in order to get my covid vaccine religious exemption. I remember emailing it to the HR Director.

I’ll never forget being fired and given severance when I returned from vacation 3 weeks later. I didn’t have a disciplinary record there. “You’ve done nothing wrong. We’ve done nothing wrong. We just made the decision to move on.” I hope those worthless shits experience blood clots for the rest of their lives.

It ain’t something that eats at me all day, every day. But I’ve still got an axe to grind. Forgiveness comes when my enemies grovel for it, otherwise I’m hanging onto this wrath until I’m dead or they are. I recently found the word “menis” and it about perfectly describes how I feel.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 5:02:29 PM EDT
[#10]
when this all starts coming out, the left will start referring to it as "the trump vaccine."
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 5:08:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Tuco22] [#11]
lol nvmd.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 5:19:42 PM EDT
[#12]
.gov convinced the drones/NPCs that unvaxxed or unmasked were a pariah to the point they were losing their collective shit.  I will not forget nor forgive those that actively participated and turned against their fellow Americans.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 5:40:49 PM EDT
[#13]
Why would I forgive and forget ? The zealots won't, and would march you onto the train today if they could.

See my sigline.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 5:55:22 PM EDT
[#14]

don't completely disagree. but i fully suspect it was as much incompetence as it was lies except they never corrected course when they got it worng they continued to just dig in on the bad info.

then there is the whole failure to deal with foriegn information influence which idiots latched onto
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Hillbilly69:

The problem is they LIED through their teeth about it and used the public health agencies to spread the lies thus poisoning the well of any trust from the public going forward.

The damage they caused will be long lasting and serious and for those in charge to go unpunished just makes the entire thing worse.

The Dems (along with their media partners) are doing exceedingly well at destroying the public's confidence in any and all foundational beliefs about the foundational institutions of the country, it's history as well as it's standing and role in the world.

This Federal government is no longer adequate to nor primarily interested in promoting the general welfare, protecting the borders or much else as laid out in the founding documents. It's primary interest is preserving and enriching its current and former members and any who aid them in that pursuit by taking as much as thy think the producers will sit still for while just printing the difference to fund their every wish while still not taking care of essential items i.e. 155mm shells for just 1 example.

And isn't it strange how the various parts of the .gov  shrink from a true audit like Dracula from the mid-day sun? Hmmmmmmmm.

Nevermind the fact that they dilute the money supply therefore in effect raising taxes even more than their absolutely worthless "cost of living" pronouncements monthly.

There are many positions this .gov takes that can only be described as detrimental to the nation as a whole but are nonetheless forced upon us by hook or by crook.

It's time for a change.

don't completely disagree. but i fully suspect it was as much incompetence as it was lies except they never corrected course when they got it worng they continued to just dig in on the bad info.

then there is the whole failure to deal with foriegn information influence which idiots latched onto

Faucci tried to steer the entire discussion from the rip and threatened any who didn't toe the line with his bullshit story. While we weren't aware of this from the beginning, anybody with a room temp IQ could follow the ever morphing story from the Health people and the Dems' fear-mongering and see we weren't getting the straight poop. Sure, with any new disease, there will be a learning curve but fully half of what they were trying to feed us made ZERO sense if one had any critical thinking skills.

The entire Federal health bureaucracy all lined up to protect their dental plans and the private medical system for the most part played the game as well with those not playing ball catching all kinds of Hell.

And let's not forget how the Dems sowed all kinds of fear about the shot early on, saying there was NO WAY they would take it only to do not only a complete 180 on it as soon as President Poopy-Pants took office. Not only changing their position on the clot shot but trying to FORCE it on everybody when it was 1- still not approved. 2- not proven effective. 3- not proven to prevent the spread of the disease.
Public health law or not, how the Hell can you force people to inject something into their body (irreversible) that wasn't  proven to do ANY of the above?

And when the were talking about forcing it on children, I don't know about anybody else but they came REAL close to my line in the sand.

And then fast forward to the abortion debate and all the baby killers and most of those same politicians screaming "MY BODY, MY CHOICE!!!!"

It would be comical if it wasn't so deadly insane.

Jack me with a breast pump.  

Do I recall correctly you have (had) some at least peripheral knowledge or experience with EMS or similar?

It's been awhile since I've seen you around much and anymore my memory is the only thing on me shorter than my .......

Seems like you had a good thread on home security camera set-ups a while back.

Anyway, always good to have your input.

Link Posted: 5/13/2024 5:55:52 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By Skydivesnake:
Why would I forgive and forget ? The zealots won't, and would march you onto the train today if they could.

See my sigline.
View Quote

Still peddling the edited quote is see.

For anyone that cares, a single person needed to be taught a lesson in science. He changed it to antivaxxers.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 6:01:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: fosters] [#16]
I won’t forgive Covid
I won’t forgive cash for clunkers
I won’t forgive Obama care
I won’t forgive “too big to fail”
I won’t forgive student loan cancellation
I won’t forgive the patriot act
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 6:26:58 PM EDT
[#17]
A few who were genuinely misinformed by people they trusted, yes; those who pushed the narrative, well I couldn't care less what horrible things happen to them- including some of the members here.  Nothing else CoC compliant to say.  
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 6:32:41 PM EDT
[#18]
Where are you going to go when you get sick, the town shaman?

When your cardiologist says take this pill once a day are you going to argue with her or just shit-can the pills?
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 6:46:00 PM EDT
[#19]

Link Posted: 5/13/2024 6:47:55 PM EDT
[#20]
Fuck everyone involved. They killed my brother in law on a ventilator
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 6:48:27 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 6:59:27 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By CouchCommando22:
COVID is the reason I lost all respect for LEOs and most people on this site. Because I refused to wear the mask and take the jab, I had cops called on me multiple times, almost got fired and so many on this site called me names and treated me like garbage. I got treated like scum everywhere I went. Who cares I used to be a paramedic saving lives, fought for my country on the front lines of battle, I didn’t wear a mask so I am a piece of trash.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/13/2024 7:01:35 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By GNJ:

I take it you guys aren't Christians then. In which case you're GTG.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By GNJ:
Originally Posted By Sandbowl1980:
Originally Posted By Covertness:
Forgiveness is God’s job, not mine.

Agree 100% I'll stop there
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/555656/0F701AEE-977D-4FCA-8492-2C00FC68B913-3187945.jpg

I take it you guys aren't Christians then. In which case you're GTG.

Link Posted: 5/13/2024 7:05:34 PM EDT
[#24]
That first post nails it thing.

I KNOW that 7 out of 10 people I bump into was fully on board with this bullshit.

I trust one person to tell me she wasn’t vaxed-my wife. The rest of you fuckers are suspect.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 7:07:59 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By Paul:
Where are you going to go when you get sick, the town shaman?

When your cardiologist says take this pill once a day are you going to argue with her or just shit-can the pills?
View Quote

What a ridiculous strawman. Who here is talking about a broken leg, heart meds or strep ?
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 7:08:02 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By macpherson:
I won't forget that this very site, the bastion of self reliant liberty minded badasses, turned into a hive of sniveling rat faced Karen during covid.

I remember Flubros vs Doomers.

For the record the Flubros won a complete victory.
View Quote

Exactly right!

It was tough to see patriotic Americans here acting like the mask Nazis in the grocery store...

If they get me in a future psyop and I'm unresponsive to face slaps and Get Ahold Of Youself's, please do the humane thing and put me down.  k?  thnx!
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 7:22:00 PM EDT
[#27]
Nuremberg code……
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 7:25:19 PM EDT
[#28]
I'll forgive those that fully admit they were duped and promise to never trust the government again.  So far that has been zero people.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 7:29:38 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Sokarul:

For anyone that cares, a single person needed to be taught a lesson in science. He changed it to antivaxxers.
View Quote

I don't care.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 7:34:45 PM EDT
[#30]
The whole country was treated to plenty of "science lessons" by the fucking retards who got their Immunology Degree from the online studies program at YouTube University.  Follow the science!  Exept the X & Y chromosomes; those are bullshit.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 7:41:28 PM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By warlord:
Let's see now, I have 2 shots of the Moderna, and 1 Moderna booster; my healthcare provider is now sending emails that I need to get the 2nd booster shot. I will probably get that the next time I go in to get my flu shot.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 7:43:05 PM EDT
[Last Edit: tightlines49] [#32]
I believe the decision to get the “vaccine” was a deeply personal one that only the individual could make for themselves being mindful of their unique situation.

My wife chose to be vaccinated, in great part because of her medical condition. I consider it one of my greatest failings that I was unable to dissuade her from doing so with only the knowledge that I had at the time, along with my suspicions and inner instinct.

The constant barrage of mis-information, lies, propaganda, and tyranny had my wife on the verge of a mental breakdown and desperate for the false savior that they were touting their experimental gene therapy to be. So she relented and she suffered for it initially, and continues doing so to this day.

I have forgiven those that encouraged others to take the “vaccine” out of genuine concern and pure motives with the limited factual information at the time. The others, the medical professionals that should have known more than this lay person, the journalists that should have done their due diligence and researched the virus, the “cure”, alternative treatments, and simple common sense, even to this day,  fugemall. Especially so if they preached their new found religion with animosity, arrogance, and vitriol, fugemall twice.

I will not forget, I will not fail to take them to task, and I will not forgive. I will pray for forgiveness that I will not grant to those guilty of committing these sins against humanity.

Link Posted: 5/13/2024 7:54:56 PM EDT
[#33]
We were fed a steady diet of lies, about every aspect of it. From the origins of it, to the death rate, to the vaccine effectiveness.

People/Dr's/scientists were cancelled/banned from social media for talking about effective treatments that worked, all so that they could get emergency authorization for the non effective vax. People were denied existing drugs that they later admitted were effective. Then, FJB tried to use OSHA to get you FIRED for not taking the vaccine.

Covid patients were put in nursing homes which endangered the non infected elderly.

They pushed the vax on kids, knowing the danger of myocarditis, and knowing that kids were the least likely to have severe covid.

Then they wonder why people lose trust in government, media, and health industry.

Forgive them? Scripture says I should, so I suppose I will.

Trust them again? Ah, no.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 8:34:31 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By alphajaguars:
Never forget

Never forgive
View Quote

What infuriates me more is that this was an obvious attack and we did nothing.

They constantly attack our systems, hack our Intel, probe our security; and nothing is done about it.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 8:49:16 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Armin_Tanzarian:

I don't care.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Armin_Tanzarian:
Originally Posted By Sokarul:

I don't care.

Cool, do you have time to tell us again?

Horse blinders are for horses, not people.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 9:03:09 PM EDT
[#36]
Never forget, never forgive.

I constantly worry about my wife, son, DIL and grandkids, all of whom who were duped into getting vaxxed.  Every cough to every fever, I wonder if the damn vax has something to do with it.  It will never end.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 9:03:59 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By JeepersCreepers:

I will never follow arrows on the floor in the grocery store, that's for fucking sure.

View Quote

And I also actively intrude into the so called safe distancing spaces every chance I get.  A line is a fucking line I am not going to stand back 6 feet from the person in front of me.  Unless they haven't bathed in a week.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 9:04:38 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By B62stew:
No. Never. Crimes against humanity.
View Quote

SPNI. Absolutely.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 9:06:31 PM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By glocklover:
Will you ever forget and/or forgive the medical community for pushing a "vaccine" that didn't work other than to cause harm. Will you forgive the government for trying to mandate the vax, for kicking people out of the military, and for the lock downs? How about friends and family who turned into sniveling cowards and turned away from you for not getting the clot shot?
View Quote
I have a snippet from a twitter post listing off the atrocities that occurred from every institution during COVID stuck to my kitchen fridge. It's a daily reminder to be angry as FUCK with every system. It's healthy I'm sure. My wife thinks it's a little extra but she is also very thankful for my instinct and intuition throughout the whole fucking circus act.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 9:12:30 PM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By JeepersCreepers:

I will never follow arrows on the floor in the grocery store, that's for fucking sure.

View Quote

I learned that if  you walked backwards down the aisle,  but with your buggy pointed in the approved direction,  maskers didn't even seem to notice.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 9:13:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ExFed1811] [#41]
Originally Posted By ScoutOut:
Covid really showed how things like Nazi Germany happen.
View Quote

.And who would have been hiding Jews and who would have been pointing them out.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 9:27:26 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By sirensong:
when this all starts coming out, the left will start referring to it as "the trump vaccine."
View Quote

Are they wrong?

Link Posted: 5/13/2024 9:28:37 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By sirensong:
View Quote

He sure loved Operation Warp Speed.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 9:32:53 PM EDT
[#44]
FUCK ALL OF THAT!!!! 🤬
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 9:34:46 PM EDT
[#45]
I'm a victim of the covid panic. My doctor skipped my annual check for my prostate cancer and it went from being relatively stable to having gone to stage 4 metastatic. I consider that I'm dying because he was afraid to see me in person and do the biopsy or at least the Tesla MRI that I was scheduled to have. So now I'm going to die from incurable prostate cancer that's gone to my lungs.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 9:36:42 PM EDT
[#46]
My my my...  How the tides have changed. A thread like this posted in 2020 or 2021 would have been ridiculed and mocked by majority of GD. A small percent of members like me, who from the beginning, would have been called a crazy conspiracy theorists. I'll never forgive and NEVER LET THEM FORGET the peices of shit they are.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 9:37:07 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 9:45:59 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 9:56:17 PM EDT
[#49]
I was an early adopter of Covid-19.  Has it in Jan-Feb of 2020.  It was a bone of contention with my doc. Why did I need vaxxed if I had naturally acquired immunity?  

Crickets....

I agree with the no quarter approach to rabid vaxxers.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 9:59:29 PM EDT
[#50]
I am commanded to forgive.
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top