Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 8:23:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Caln township. If that’s where I think it is that areas a shit hole. Those two should be killed.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 8:31:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Comanches had a less elaborate thing the would do...

Find a nice empty spot out in the wilds. Soak some leather strips and tie the person up with them.

Within a couple of days, their hands and feet would rot. The smell would draw something hungry. They would run anything large off until the person stopped responding to being kicked. Then they let nature take its course.

If they gave them water, it might take a couple of weeks. Ironically, giving them water was when they really hated the guy.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 8:34:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By PhuzzyGnu:

Fuck all these wood chipper/pigs/Komodo Dragon punishment fantasies. I could put a 10mm JHP between each of their eyes and sleep like a fucking baby that night.  The older I get and the more I see of this world, the fewer fucks I give and the more immune I am to feelings.

Fucking inhuman savages.  That poor girl.
View Quote
Point being, the girl showed abuse in that christmas photo 4 years ago.  Which to a young child probibally felt like twice that amount of time.  Shame for a bullet to instantly put the offenders lights out.......

Link Posted: 5/13/2024 8:38:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Koa:
My heart breaks for all child victims of abuse. I wish I could save them all.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 8:48:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Don't care if this is coc or not - both of them deserve a bullet to the head.  Fuck people like this.  Anyone that fucks with kids deserves death.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 8:50:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Kill them both and make it hurt.

RIP Malinda
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 8:50:54 PM EDT
[#7]
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/13/2024 8:55:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Ajax72:
As a former DSS Attorney for Abused, Neglected and Dependent children, I have little to say that is communicable in this medium.  I was fortunate in my career in protecting some severely abused children and several times, unadvisedly, invited bitter and angry parents to have a "chat" in an exterior setting after the clerk stopped recording.  Unfortunately, my gracious offers in response to their threats were never accepted.

I mean hey:  You haven't practiced law until you've been brought before the State Bar by a defendant for taking a drug dealer's kids from him, am I right?

That poor little girl.
View Quote

i don’t even want to know the absolute scum you’ve seen or heard; only want to say thank you for what you’ve done to bring justice and help kids.

i only did 2 months of peds anesthesia, and saw enough abuse cases w kids needing surgery, that im good for a lifetime.

ugh, cannot imagine
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 8:57:33 PM EDT
[#9]
I’d bet the farm it was the she-cow that’s the real evil one.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 9:02:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By Tony7189:
Seriously need to reconsider the cruel and unusual punishment clause. Bring back public hangings and stonings.
View Quote

This

When it comes to killing children, I'll throw the first stone.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 9:04:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By AA717driver:
They’ll do minimal time if any.

The courts don’t care if white trash kills their kids.
View Quote

10 yrs ago, same town, 3 yr old killed in the same way. Mother’s boyfriend got life + 10-20, mother got 42-94 yrs.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 9:04:25 PM EDT
[#12]
I gleefully volunteer to dismember both their bodies with a sewing needle.
I am the man for the job and will carry out my duties with honot.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 9:11:46 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By bondservant2:
View Quote

Given what happened in her previous relationship i think you’re right, however they are both responsible. And both deserve much worse than what the justice system will give them.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 9:13:19 PM EDT
[#14]
Baby girl never had a chance. It was only a matter of when. And I bet she still thought her parents loved her and some how all that was her fault. Fuuuuck.

I know we have the 8th for a reason, but there should be an asterisk. If you’re found guilty of doing monstrous things to a child, without a single doubt, it should be fucking cruel as fuck.

Talking about so cruel that the Middle Ages would pause. Death is too easy. Make it as painful as possible and long as possible. They pass out? Wait until they wake start again. Over. And over. And over. Give them plenty of IVs, rejected blood, and adrenaline as they need. Keep fucking going.

Link Posted: 5/13/2024 9:14:24 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By John91498:
I still don't understand how any parent can hurt their own child.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/13/2024 9:18:11 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By denverdan:
BANG BANG problem solved and staying solved. Poor kid I fucking hate these stories.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/13/2024 9:19:20 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Teamer:

Given what happened in her previous relationship i think you’re right, however they are both responsible. And both deserve much worse than what the justice system will give them.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Teamer:

Yep. Looking like maybe they gave the deal to the wrong person in the previous case.

http://monroecountyda.com/districtattorney/commonwealth-v-mckinley-warren/

McKinley Warren beat his young daughter to death. The case was under investigation, but had stalled. After several years, and a couple of different prosecutors, we brought the matter before the investigative grand jury. The fundamental problem with the case was that we couldn’t say definitively whether or not Warren or his wife, Cindy, killed the child.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 9:21:37 PM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By sixnine:
I can never decide which I hate more, pedos or child killers. I've always been curious what a wire brush on a 4" grinder would do to a body if applied vigorously.
View Quote

Even hardcore criminals hate them,  that says it all.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 9:26:24 PM EDT
[#19]
Cruel and unusual crimes require cruel and unusual punishments
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 9:31:54 PM EDT
[#20]
BANG BANG problem solved and staying solved. Poor kid I fucking hate these stories.
View Quote

Too quick and easy............make them suffer and beg for death before you snuff their asses out
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 9:33:47 PM EDT
[#21]
The assholes better be damn glad that I am not a king.  They'd be begging for death long before they ever found it.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 9:37:04 PM EDT
[#22]
View Quote

Ditto.

Just breaks my heart.   My little ones will get extra hugs tonight.....
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 9:37:08 PM EDT
[#23]

My exact thoughts.

There’s a Hardcore History episode where Carlin talks about it.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 9:38:24 PM EDT
[#24]
Wood chipper for them both.

Shut his off when he’s about at his knees so he can watch her get sucked in & understand that’s his fate momentarily.

It’s too quick & not nearly painful enough but it’ll have to do to get those two to hell.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 9:38:55 PM EDT
[#25]
View Quote

Damn right.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 9:51:14 PM EDT
[#26]
View Quote

This

Eternal damnation to all those perpetrators.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 9:53:36 PM EDT
[#27]
This hurts
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 10:03:12 PM EDT
[#28]
Gutted alive, in the slowest way possible, while being force fed their lightly seasoned and BBQ’ed entrails, publicly.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 10:05:54 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 10:06:08 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 10:06:51 PM EDT
[#31]
View Quote

This is the ultimate first post.  And I hope those shitheads get everything possible thrown at them.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 10:16:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: USMC2111] [#32]
A simple, and inexpensive solution is to put them in Gen Pop, and offer a carton of cigarettes a week to the inmate that beats them the closest to death, but doesn't  kill them. Nurse the scum back to health, rinse, repeat. Cruel, unusual, and totally deserved.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 10:16:57 PM EDT
[#33]
These stories always pissed me off, but now that I'm sitting here snuggling a toddler while reading them, it hits different.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 10:20:04 PM EDT
[#34]
My wife and I always wanted a little girl but were unable to make that happen. She was so pretty. So many parents would love that child. The two that murdered her make me have a burning white hot rage to take them apart piece by piece slowly. Such evil, and it happens more and more. Satan laughing spreads his wings.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 10:20:53 PM EDT
[#35]
Pump them full of meth and light them up with flame throwers.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 10:28:45 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By tparker241:
My wife and I always wanted a little girl but were unable to make that happen. She was so pretty. So many parents would love that child. The two that murdered her make me have a burning white hot rage to take them apart piece by piece slowly. Such evil, and it happens more and more. Satan laughing spreads his wings.
View Quote

I have also seen a good bit of it professionally, I always had to control my rage and investigate and take into custody the parties responsible. Difficult to control that rage, always difficult. Sometimes I did not control it, could not.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 10:30:13 PM EDT
[#37]

I agree but somehow it seems like it’s not enough.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 10:30:54 PM EDT
[#38]
Originally Posted By desertmoon:
I got a 95 pound girlfriend who has mean streak for that kind of shit. I figure it would take her about three weeks to kill 'em with a baseball bat.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By desertmoon:
Originally Posted By BoneB1B:
And she still tried to smile in the last pic

I know what I'd like to do to those fucks, given the chance.
I got a 95 pound girlfriend who has mean streak for that kind of shit. I figure it would take her about three weeks to kill 'em with a baseball bat.

I bet she can do it in six if she really tries.
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 10:51:08 PM EDT
[#39]
View All Quotes

Too quick. Lock em in a cell together with plenty of water but no food. Eventually one will eat the other. Cover the winner with boiling nacho cheese and feed it to pigs.

She previously pleaded guilty in 2009 to allowing her ex-husband to beat their son Isaiah, who was three at the time and was sentenced to seven years in prison.

Her ex-husband McKinley Warren Jr. is serving 25 to 50 years for abusing the boy and also for killing his two-year-old daughter from a previous relationship.

What the hell? Is there a dating site for these pieces of shit?
Link Posted: 5/13/2024 11:23:07 PM EDT
[#40]
Cordless drill
Propane torch
Take your time...
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 2:23:20 AM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By LostX:
Baby girl never had a chance. It was only a matter of when. And I bet she still thought her parents loved her and some how all that was her fault. Fuuuuck.

I know we have the 8th for a reason, but there should be an asterisk. If you’re found guilty of doing monstrous things to a child, without a single doubt, it should be fucking cruel as fuck.

Talking about so cruel that the Middle Ages would pause. Death is too easy. Make it as painful as possible and long as possible. They pass out? Wait until they wake start again. Over. And over. And over. Give them plenty of IVs, rejected blood, and adrenaline as they need. Keep fucking going.

View Quote

I agree,  sounds fucked up but in that realm I think we as western society get it wrong, certain punishment needs to be cruel as all hell to prove a point
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 2:58:28 AM EDT
[#42]
God rest her soul, young Malinda Hoagland is with the Angels now.  

As to the parents, coc....

Link Posted: 5/14/2024 3:12:39 AM EDT
[#43]
Please Jesus, accept that little girl and show her the love she never had.

And visit Your vengeance on those demons.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 3:34:09 AM EDT
[#44]
View Quote

Step-mom probably felt threatened by the dad's pedo interest in his daughter, and made it her mission to destroy the daughter.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 3:39:59 AM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Lighthammer72:

Too quick. Lock em in a cell together with plenty of water but no food. Eventually one will eat the other. Cover the winner with boiling nacho cheese and feed it to pigs.
View Quote

Now we're talkin'!
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 3:46:58 AM EDT
[#46]

"Feet First."

Link Posted: 5/14/2024 6:48:33 AM EDT
[#47]

View All Quotes

She previously pleaded guilty in 2009 to allowing her ex-husband to beat their son Isaiah, who was three at the time and was sentenced to seven years in prison.

Her ex-husband McKinley Warren Jr. is serving 25 to 50 years for abusing the boy and also for killing his two-year-old daughter from a previous relationship.

They somehow find each other.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 7:24:28 AM EDT
[#48]
There's a lot of sick mother fuckers loose in the world.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 7:42:32 AM EDT
[#49]
I volunteer to administer punishment (live streamed PPV) in the form of The Brass Bull of Perilaus for the fuckstains.
Link Posted: 5/14/2024 7:45:56 AM EDT
[#50]
I knew I would regret clicking on this link, but the rage against this evil needs to be kept stoked.  

May that little one find the peace she was denied, and may these two animals never know a minute of rest until they are brought before their final judgement.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top