BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 11:56:27 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By John_Oldman:
When you go to buy your next car, do you return to the dealer that treated you fairly, or the one that wanted to mark up the last potential purchase because it was a newly released model?
View Quote

Or do you go to the dealer that was able to get you an extremely sought after item?
Link Posted: 5/4/2024 3:30:42 PM EDT
[Last Edit: John_Oldman] [#2]
Originally Posted By ALASKANFIRE:

Or do you go to the dealer that was able to get you an extremely sought after item?
View Quote

I go to the one that will treat me fairly, even if that means I wait a little bit longer. Let's be real, we aren't talking about a 1 of a kind Da Vinci here. That's how I've always treated my clients, and it's what I expect as a customer. I blacklist those businesses that do otherwise.

Likewise, those who have no problem bending over and grabbing their ankles, are free to do so.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 9:22:53 AM EDT
[#3]

I go to the one that will treat me fairly, even if that means I wait a little bit longer. Let's be real, we aren't talking about a 1 of a kind Da Vinci here. That's how I've always treated my clients, and it's what I expect as a customer. I blacklist those businesses that do otherwise.

Likewise, those who have no problem bending over and grabbing their ankles, are free to do so.
View Quote

I agree with this as well. It’s one thing if it’s some random seller who is reselling the item but when dealing with an authorized dealer, I’d expect MSRP prices or I’ll go shop elsewhere. I try to reward good businesses that don’t take advantage of customers. Others are free to buy the product at inflated prices if they wish.

It’s a free country do what you want with your money.
Link Posted: 5/6/2024 4:26:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Two threads by two low post accounts whining about the same thing, in what is normally a quiet but informative section.  It would be good for it to return to the latter.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/6/2024 5:05:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Provoking a response from members, and or manufacturer's
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top