I'm thinking up picking up a couple of Quansheng TGUV 2 at $85 ea
- Double frequency display of the 1.3" LCD
- Talk in multi-bands. Features U-U, V-V, U-V work mode
- CTCSS/DCS auto search
- Built-in VOX function and FM radio
- Frequency range: FM: 88-108MHz (RX); VHF: 136-174MHz (RX/TX); UHF1: 350-390MHz (RX/TX); UHF2: 400-470MHz (RX/TX); UHF3: 470-520MHz (RX)
- PC programmable
- 1750Hz call tone
- 200 channels storage
- Channel scanning list edition (by which you may choose a channel to scan)
- Transmitter: Power output: High equal or greater than 5w; Medium equal or greater than 2.5w; Low equal or greater than 1w
- Receiver: RF Sensitivity: -122dBm (12dB SINAD)
- Built-in 1 LED bright white light flashlight
- With earphone/microphone jacks
- Powered by 2000mAh rechargeable battery
- Package included:
- 1 * Walkie-talkie with 2000mAh battery
- 1 * AV 110V charger (US plug)
- 1 * Charger dock
- 1 * Antenna
- 1 * Belt clip
- 1 * Hand strap
- 1 * English/Chinese user manual
Well any better option at the price point of ~$85?
Oh links would vbe very helpful as well.
E-Ham users give it a 4.7/5 from 42 users. thats pretty damn good. check ebay for price, you would have to wait for it to come from China but you may find a better price but $85 is a pretty good deal.
Thank you for your input.
Anyone else care to chime in?