We have completed the drawing, and have uploaded the video to YouTube. The link to the drawing video is below.
SGCUSA Mother of All Rifle Give-Away Contest Drawing
Congratulations to one lucky winner, and thank you to everyone who played.
Get ready for the Mother of all Rifle give-away contests. SGCUSA is going to give away one of the rarest and most coveted AR15's ever created, the Noveske Limited Edition MPL Light Recce. Only 50 of this rifle were ever made, and their availability was measured in hours. Before you get any ideas, this rifle is brand new in box, never fired, ordered directly from Noveske during that moment of availability. To the best of our knowledge, this is the last rifle without a home. If you want it, and we know you do, read the contest rules below.
If you don't know what this rifle is (which isn't very likely), or you just want to test your salivary glands, here are the specs and stats.
末MagPul MPLA Lower
末16.1" Cold Hammer Forged Barrel, 1 in 7" twist, 5.56mm
末Made of Mil Spec M249 Machine Gun barrel steel, with heavy M249 Chrome Lining,
(appx. 2 times as thick as an M4 or M16)
末Extended Feed Ramps
末Mil Spec Phosphate finish
末MP HP tested
末Mid-Length gas system, no M203 notch
末Shot peened and MP tested bolt
末Properly staked carrier key
末MAGPUL UBR buttstock
末MAGPUL MIAD grip
末Ambi magazine catch
末Ambi bolt release
末Forged Vltor MUR upper receiver featuring an anti-rotation interface with the handguard
末11" free floated handguard w/ 1913 rails
末Low-profile gas block pinned to barrel
末Flip-up front and rear sights
末AAC Blackout non-mount flash suppressor
末Four MAGPUL P-MAG 30rd mags included, black non-window
末V-TAC padded black sling
末QD Sling Swivels
末MAGPUL XTM rail panels, 5 packages
末Eagle LE Discreet Soft Case
Contest Rules, Terms, and Conditions
SGC Noveske Rifle Giveaway Contest
1. Sponsor: Scottsdale Gun Club ("SGC").
2. Eligibility: The Noveske MPL Light Recce giveaway contest is open to all legal residents of the United States of America 21 years or older as of January 1, 2009. Void in Puerto Rico, Canada and anywhere prohibited by law. Employees of SGC, LLC and Noveske and their immediate family members and individuals living in the same household as employees are ineligible. Only individuals who are legally entitled to own a firearm under federal, state and local laws applicable in the jurisdiction of the individual痴 permanent residence, are eligible to win a prize. All winners may be requested to sign an Affidavit and Release to claim a prize at the request of the Sponsors. This contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations. By participating in this contest, entrants agree to these official contest rules.
To be eligible to win the prize, participants must:
a. Purchase items adding up to or over $100 value through SGCUSA.com. There is an entry limit of one ticket per participant for each $100 unit of purchase amount [$768.99 = 7 entries] per submitted order. Multiple orders are allowed but dollar values are not cumulative. [Separate orders of $73.88 and $44.13 do NOT earn a ticket]
b. Fill out the online Official Entry Form found at http://www.sgcusa.com/entry_form.php. To enter the contest each participant must provide their complete name, mailing address, and email address on the Official Entry Form web page and click "submit" at the bottom of the Official Entry Form web page. Submission of the Official Entry Form signifies that the participant has read and agrees to the official rules of the contest.
c. Mail in an entry with their contact information or enter the contest by fully completing the form found at http://www.sgcusa.com/SGCUSA_giveaway_form.pdf. To enter the contest each participant must provide their complete name, mailing address, and email address on the Official Entry Form and mail the filled out form to SGCUSA Rifle Give-away, Scottsdale Gun Club, 14860 N. Northsight Blvd, Scottsdale, AZ 85260. Submission of the Official Entry Form signifies that the participant has read and agrees to the official rules of the contest.
All entries must be received before modnight, 10APR09 to qualify.
Each entry will be entered into a random drawing from which the contest winner will be selected. Any attempt by any participant to undermine the legitimate operation of the contest will void all entries by such party. SGC shall not be liable for entries that are not received. Entry forms will be ineligible if the entry information is not complete and accurate.
Entry must be on the Official Entry Form. SGC does not assume responsibility for phone, technical, network, electronic, computer hardware or software failures of any kind, misdirected, stolen, incomplete, garbled, or delayed internet/email computer transmissions, or lost, late, misdirected, damaged, illegible, stolen, incomplete, or misaddressed entries.
3 Duration: The contest runs from midnight February 9, 2009, until midnight April 10, 2009. Entries must be received by 11:59 PM CST on April 10, 2009.
Duplicate entries by participant will be voided. Do not fill out the "No Purchase Necessary" page more than ONCE, and do not mail in multiple entries, only ONE "No Purchase Necessary" ticket allowed per customer.
Odds of winning will be determined by the total number of entries received.
4. The Prize: The prize for the random drawing is One Noveske MPL Light Recce. There will be no substitution of prizes and no cash will be awarded in lieu of merchandise or awards, except by SGC's sole election due to prize unavailability.
5. The Winner: The prize will be awarded to a random drawing to be held at SGC on April 15, 2009. The drawing will be done by SGC and its decisions are final on all matters relating to this contest. If the winner is ineligible or SGC is unable to locate a given winner, an alternate winner will be selected by a second random drawing. The winner will be notified by posting the winning number drawn online at the SGCUSA forum as found on AR15.com. Allow approximately 4-6 weeks for delivery of the prize. All shipping and handling expenses will be covered by the winner.
6. General Considerations: If a firearm cannot be legally transferred to the winner, due to his or her ineligibility to own a firearm, or by any prohibition of the selected prize under state, county or city code or ordinance, then the awarding of the prize shall be null and void. No monetary or other prize award shall be made in lieu of SGC being unable to transfer any prizes. No substitutions, cash equivalents, or transfers of the prize are permitted.
Winners are responsible for the payment of all applicable taxes and transfer fees.
Entry constitutes permission to use the winner痴 name (first name, initial and last name, city, state) on SGC's websites or otherwise, and in any statements about the contest for publication purposes without any additional compensation.
By entering the contest, the participants (a) agree to the official rules and that the decisions of the judges are final in all respects; and (b) release SGC and its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from acceptance, possession or use of any prize, except where prohibited by law.
Employees of SGC and Noveske, and their immediate families are not eligible to enter the contest.
All federal, state, and local laws and restrictions apply. Offer void where prohibited, or otherwise restricted under federal, state, or local laws, rules or regulations.
7. Privacy: Other than as provided herein, SGC will utilize the names, e-mail addresses and/or phone numbers of entries only to notify the participant if they are a winner of the contest and to award the prize. Entries must also contain the name and address of the participant痴 local FFL Dealer that can legally transfer the winning firearm to participant if the participant is selected as a winner. SGC reserve all rights, in SGC's sole discretion, to use all information regarding participants for promotional purposes in the future. The prize winner's information will not be released to general public.
8. Limitation of Liability: SGC is not responsible for printing or typographical errors in any contest-related materials; stolen, lost, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, or illegible entries; any use or misuse of the prize; or transactions that are processed late or incorrectly or are lost due to computer or electronic malfunction. SGC reserves the right to cancel or modify the contest if fraud or technical failures compromise the integrity of contest as determined by SGC in its sole discretion.
9. Disputes: All disputes arising out of the contest shall be resolved only in the federal and state courts of Maricopa County, Arizona, USA and all participants waive any rights or objections to the jurisdiction or venue of such courts.
It's mine. Everyone else can give up