I've been offered this knife in a trade. I know its a little large, but would it make a good survival/camp knife or is this something thats more of a tactical fighter?
I am not familiar with blade material and hardness when it comes to different uses.
- 154CM (58-61-HRC) stainless steel re-curve blade
- Machined G10 handle applied with coyote brown BK1
- Multi-function nylon soft sheath
- Blade Length: 7.30"
- Blade Thickness: 0.190"
- Handle Thickness: 0.750"
- Blade Material: 154CM Stainless Steel
- Blade Hardness: 58-61HRC
- Blade Style: Re-curve Blade, BK1
- Weight: 10.10oz.
- Clip: Sheath
- Lock Mechanism: Fixed
- Overall Length: 12.50"
- Closed Length: 0.00"
- Sheath Material: Multi-Function Soft Sheath, Nylon, MOLLE� Compatible,
- Class: Black
They are a beautiul knife. I had two of them and traded them off and never got to use them.
However, I believe they would handle either task you mentioned.