Thought I'd post quickly about the 300 BLK pistol build I'm creating. Here is my parts list:
- Spike's Tactical stripped lower
- Palmetto State Armory pistol lower kit
- Magpul Pistol Grip
- Magpul ASAP (comes with lower kit)
- Grim Reaper Tactical 8" 300 BLK barrel
- Noveske stripped upper
- Larue Tactical 7.0 " Handguard
- Primary Arms Micro Dot with removable killflash
- AAC 51T Brakeout
Here is the start of the build. This is my first lower build and I am quite proud of the fact that I was able to build it myself. What a sense of accomplishment! Sorry that the pics are so awful, when I find my wife's camera I will be sure to take better pics.
What do you think so far? :)
Sounds good so far.
I got my Noveske upper receiver today and noticed that the finish is not black. It's more of an off-black, sort of a very deep dark bronze. Can anyone shed some light on this? I'd like to get it to match my lower if I could.