Pathfinder Ops Combative Handgun II
Combative Handgun II
Location: Crumhorn Mtn. R&G Club
April 11, 2010
* This program is appropriate for Public Safety Personnel, Private Security Service Professionals, and Private Citizens who desire to further develop the necessary skills use their weapon in a tactical environment.
* During this 6 hour course participants will further develop the basic tactical skills learned in Combative Handgun I.
Topics include but are not limited to:
* General safety concerns
* Deadly Physical Force and Use of Force Continuum
* Review of Shooting Fundamentals and Warm up drills
* Shooting positions
* Responses to malfunctions
* Use of barricades
* Adverse angles
* Shooting on the move
* Multiple targets
* Multiple shots
* Weak hand use
* Building searches
* Pre-registration is required.
* Tuition must accompany registration UNLESS you contact us in advance and make other arrangements.
* Payment Method: Credit Cards, Money Order, Personal or Cashier's Check and department Purchase Orders.
* This program has limited space due to range standards, student/ instructor ratios and SAFETY!
* Ammunition requirements: ~350 rounds of "Ball" ammunition in the caliber of your handgun.
* No hand loaded ammunition is allowed on the range.
* Equipment Requirements: Pistol*, Comfortable Clothing or Duty Uniform, Minimum of 2 Magazines & Holder, Belt & Holster, Eye & Ear Protection.
* This requires the completion of Pathfinder Operations, Combative Handgun I
Or an acceptable equivalent program/ experience. Contact us for approval process.
The weather projection for this weekend is looking like it's made for a range day....
There are still a few opening for this Handgun series. Get signed up via the website.