Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/5/2004 12:47:21 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Any chance of getting the SEAK II with a standard buttstock instead of the folding buttstock ?

If so, would there be any difference in price ?

+1

I don't like non folding folders ( The NY Opption) so I'd want the polymer butt stock too
Can it be done ???

i think it is relatively easy to have a polmer buttstock, if you are serious call ORF.  

Link Posted: 11/9/2004 8:26:54 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
SEAK II is wide open right now.  No cutoff date has been established.  First come, first served.

KF

update- TGrove just emailed me and told me to hurry up and decide if i was gonna get one or not.    Because they aren't taking orders after november.

Link Posted: 11/10/2004 6:15:33 AM EDT
[#3]
It would be nice if he would email me the form to order one.
Link Posted: 11/10/2004 7:12:52 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Okay,

Here you go.  This is the link to the order form for the SEAK II rifle from Ohio Rapid Fire.

www.ohiorapidfire.com/seak/SEAKII.pdf

looks like that link is dead.

just send him your 50% deposit with your name address, ffl, and other contact info.   It will get the job done.

Link Posted: 11/16/2004 6:16:24 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
update- TGrove just emailed me and told me to hurry up and decide if i was gonna get one or not.    Because they aren't taking orders after november.

Say it isn't so!!!!!  
Link Posted: 11/17/2004 7:50:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Anyone got any pictures? The link doesn't work and their site doesn't have anything about it.
Link Posted: 12/4/2004 4:40:41 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Michigan law says that the gun must be at least 26 inches when folded.  How long is the AK when folded with and without the flash hider?  BBL must also be 16 inches.

The gun would have to be at least 26 in. overall due to the NFA anyways......DUMBASS

BZZZZZZT wrong.... for MI at least. One of the AG's in MI had an opinion on this issue and the measurement is taken with the stock folded/contracted, and its NOT the overall length.

under 26" would be considered a Short Barreled Rifle and its prohibited in MI. Between 26" and 30", it is considered a pistol and must be treated as so (pistol permit, CLEO inspection, etc...) Above 30" when contracted/folded, not a problem.

While it is indeed only an OPINION of an Attorney General, it can be used in a court of law as an example.... who knows what the liberals would do in all honesty.

From my measurements, a 16.5" Vepr w/ a folding stock would fall a hair under 26" whereas a 20" Vepr w/ a folding stock would be just at 30+".
Link Posted: 2/4/2005 1:36:22 AM EDT
[#8]
Can I still order a SEAK II?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top