Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » PSA AK
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 2/5/2024 11:45:59 PM EDT
Interested in the new Krink and I am curious how long after launch you will offer them as barreled receivers?
Link Posted: 2/6/2024 11:36:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/7/2024 8:19:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks Josiah. Just know that there are some of us waiting for those barreled assembly Krinks.  Looking forward to whenever you guys can get them to market.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 6:36:56 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm also in this camp. I have a krink wood handguard, bulgy triangle folder, Russian bakelite grip and sling, and a small stack of mags just waiting for a PSA 5.56 barreled assembly.
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 12:15:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Josiah, hopefully we are getting closer to this? I think the Krink barreled receiver will be quite popular for you guys. Hope May/June we might start seeing this sku?
Link Posted: 4/29/2024 9:14:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/1/2024 12:13:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Thanks Josiah. Just don’t forget about us patiently waiting for those barreled receivers.
Page AK-47 » PSA AK
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top