Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Galil & Valmet Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 7/5/2023 9:18:57 AM EDT
[Last Edit: borderpatrol]
Over $200 was the final bid, with one of the ejection port buffers being defective (seller posted it as such) because the rubber had hardened over time.

IMO there is a market for a USA made alternative at this price point. With steel cased ammo from Russia vanishing for the forceable future, damaging every brass case fired from an AK based rifle makes me wince. I have been reloading this round since around 1990.
Link Posted: 8/18/2023 8:20:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Limited demand for sure but even more limited supply.  I have 2 I bought from a gunshop in the Hudson Valley in the later 90s that supposedly bought out a ton of parts from the importer when they closed shop 8 or so years earlier.  Mags / bayonets and anything else really good were gone at that point and they only had some small parts left over.  I also got lucky and grabbed one off the EE 2 years ago for what I considered "reasonable" at the time dont remember but definitely not cheap.
Page AK-47 » Galil & Valmet Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top