Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Ammunition
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 6/20/2023 9:59:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: toyotaon4ds]
Is anyone else hoping Psa gives us some bullets options other than FMJ? I’d love to see hornady SST, nosler ballistic tips, Speer gold dots or even just some cheap SPs. I know a lot of people in pig country use 7.62x39 for hunting and would probably love some cheaper hunting options. I’d love to be able to return to adding expanding 7.62x39 to my stash.

Can anyone from Psa chime in?
Should this be in the Psa forum?
@PalmettoStateArmory
@Jman_JJE
Link Posted: 6/22/2023 9:31:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Having recently purchased an AK, I’m hoping for relatively cheap steel cased range ammo as well as some of the more premium stuff. I’m guessing the .311” vs .308” might limit the amount of off-the shelf options, but I’m hoping for an in-house defensive-minded bullet like they did with the new Sabre line.
Link Posted: 6/22/2023 9:43:19 PM EDT
[#2]
There are a few really good commercial options, some really premium options too such as cavity back bullets
Link Posted: 7/1/2023 10:52:28 PM EDT
[#3]
I still have about a case of 154gr wolf soft points left but I haven't seen any for sale in ages.
Link Posted: 7/4/2023 8:36:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By ZhouBaiDin:
I still have about a case of 154gr wolf soft points left but I haven't seen any for sale in ages.
View Quote

Ya that’s kind of the issue, I know it’s extremely popular for hunters down south. I have a stash of 124gr Tula soft points but I’d like a lot more
Page AK-47 » Ammunition
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top