Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Polish
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 12/13/2023 12:49:38 PM EDT
I know it’s a long shot but does anyone own a WBP Jack in Sunburst Walnut?

It looks to be a newer furniture model but the pictures at Atlantic leave me kinda worried it might be more orange than I would expect or be happy with.
Link Posted: 12/14/2023 5:42:24 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Unit-59] [#1]
I bought a WBP Jack in Sunburst on black Friday, but I don't believe mine is walnut. It looks more of a laminate color compared to Atlantic's pictures. If you put both pictures together, myself I prefer the regular sunburst over the walnut but that's just my opinion. My friend has the regular classic color on his jack and it looks real good also, both our rifles are in 5.56.
Link Posted: 12/14/2023 3:38:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SnidelyWhiplash] [#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Unit-59:
My friend has the regular classic color on his jack and it looks real good also….
View Quote

Thank you for taking the time to reply. How close is your friend’s classic wood to the pictures on the Atlantic website?
Link Posted: 12/14/2023 5:12:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By SnidelyWhiplash:

Thank you for taking the time to reply. How close is your friend’s classic wood to the pictures on the Atlantic website?
View Quote

His is a slightly lighter color than pictures from Atlantic. Contact Atlantic and ask for more info on the sunburst walnut, maybe they can get you a more satisfying picture.
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 8:50:29 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 3:02:49 PM EDT
[#5]
@ATLANTIC-FIREARMS , I’ve seen the website photos and that’s exactly what has tempted me to buy the Sunburst Walnut WBP Jack.

Do I understand correctly that there is no guarantee of or ability to return the rifle if the rifle received doesn’t have wood finish / color as shown in the pictures on the website?

How does the Sunburst Walnut compare to the new Padauk wood? Any chance of a side-by-side picture of both?

Any chance of an AR15.com member special where you could make sure I receive good looking furniture on my rifle?
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 7:52:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/18/2023 8:17:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By ATLANTIC-FIREARMS:
I will ask the guys to snap a photo of Sunburst walnut , Sunburst laminate and Paduk side by side and post in the next 24 -48 hours.
View Quote

That would be awesome. Thank you!
Link Posted: 12/19/2023 6:05:48 AM EDT
[#8]
I'd just like to point out that any respectable AK guy is gonna have a box full of furniture eventually, so just get with the program early.  
Link Posted: 12/19/2023 2:23:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SnidelyWhiplash] [#9]
…..
Link Posted: 12/19/2023 9:35:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 12/20/2023 3:02:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SnidelyWhiplash] [#11]
@ATLANTIC-FIREARMS
Thank you for taking the time to take / post this picture. This really helps me get an idea of the color differences between these rifles. You’ve earned an order from me.
Link Posted: 2/19/2024 12:12:24 PM EDT
[#12]
I’d like to see Atlantic offer the Padauk wood sets for the Zastava fixed stock, and the handguards/grip for their new underfolder. One of the hardest woods out there for sure!
Page AK-47 » Polish
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top