Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Galil & Valmet Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 9/7/2023 8:22:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: CPT_CAVEMAN]
Does anyone know where to find just a rivet for the bullet guide?

Was thinking of cutting down a long rivet,  UT would rather have a legit one.
Link Posted: 9/20/2023 1:48:08 PM EDT
[#1]
I usually just buy a rivet kit from AKbuilder, and use what I need from them. I have a box full of extra rivets from when I did a bunch of SAIGA conversions.
Link Posted: 9/20/2023 6:33:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By nictra:
I usually just buy a rivet kit from AKbuilder, and use what I need from them. I have a box full of extra rivets from when I did a bunch of SAIGA conversions.
View Quote

Ak guide rivets will work on a galil? I looked at the akbuilder one and it looks shorter than the one that came with my kit I just built.
Link Posted: 9/20/2023 6:52:16 PM EDT
[#3]
As long as you get a milled receiver one it should work. You can also cut down the long rivet and just smash it down real good. Not the prettiest, but it works.
Page AK-47 » Galil & Valmet Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top