Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Reference
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 7/20/2023 3:05:37 AM EDT
A few months (a year?) back I asked for some users to post images of their rifles facing camera head-on to help me with some illustrations.  I was able to get some nice line work out of it:

https://imgur.com/a/g2hb8O8

I'm looking for more.  In particular would really love to get an newer AK47/12 with a holographic.  Im still also looking for ARs, classic rifles, SMGs, PDWs, Patrol rifles with red dots, DMRs with scopes with offsets, Bolt rifles, and other go-tos.

Just looking for some nice shots facing the camera head on, which are harder to find than you think.

I would also love to see some good shotguns, machine-guns, 50's, etc.   If you have a shot of a build facing the camera "Planometric" (that I dont have to fix), or are willing to take them SAFELY), I woudl be very grateful.  I'm not entirely sure where I'm headed with this illustration serie—it keeps me busy—but probably they will end up as free slaps, so if you send me good stuff I'll repay the favor.

Last time I asked for this I got a couple  really great shots )linked above), and now Im hooked into this self-initiated project

I don have to have original shots - if you are just better at image searching than I am, that's great.  This seems to be a tough angle to get.

Thanks in advance, guys.
Page AK-47 » AK Reference
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top