Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Polish
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 10/2/2020 9:53:41 PM EDT
Any updates on these. I know you can get halfway there but what about the FB Factory guns.
Link Posted: 10/4/2020 10:11:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/10/2020 4:36:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By ATLANTIC-FIREARMS:
Atlantic Firearms hopes to see the FB Radom Beryl AK47 Pistol series arriving before the end of the year .Covid 19 has slowed down all import production dramatically .
View Quote

Awesome I hope they come in soon
Link Posted: 11/26/2020 8:43:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By gentlemanfarmer:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Atlantic Firearms hopes to see the FB Radom Beryl AK47 Pistol series arriving before the end of the year .Covid 19 has slowed down all import production dramatically .

Any updates on this.
Link Posted: 12/13/2020 10:56:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Any new information about these pistols yet?
Link Posted: 12/23/2020 11:58:24 PM EDT
[#5]
How about those VIS 100 M1 pistols?
Link Posted: 12/24/2020 8:04:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Yeah I have to assume the silence is not good.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 7:38:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Yeah I have to assume the silence is not good.
View Quote

Still waiting for an ETA on the Radom beryl pistols??
Link Posted: 2/3/2021 10:36:05 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/3/2021 10:38:49 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 2/3/2021 10:42:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Thanks for the response
Link Posted: 2/6/2021 12:41:20 PM EDT
[#11]

We do not expect the VIS pistols until late 2021 . The import paperwork is on process but this all moves painfully slow
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
How about those VIS 100 M1 pistols

We do not expect the VIS pistols until late 2021 . The import paperwork is on process but this all moves painfully slow

Thanks for the update!

I’m definitely down for one and a bunch of mags whenever they arrive.
Link Posted: 2/9/2021 6:49:53 PM EDT
[#12]
NEW! Mini-Beryl 5.56 Pistol from FB Radom!

Here you guys go. I've had the pleasure of taking a look at these and for the AK collector I think you're going to be very happy.

The positives:
- It's a dead nuts 1:1 copy of the mini Beryl.
- It's not stupidly priced at $1389. It's not cheap, but it's not outrageous given the current market.
- Beautiful fit and finish
- Comes with a Polish Beryl magazine with more available through Atlantic Firearms
- It seems to be reliable, but I can't really fire 1k+ rounds through it at the moment for obvious reasons
- Atlantic is bringing in proper rear trunions for use with stocks and Form 1's

Negatives:
- The rear trunion doesn't have the facilities for a 1913 pic rail or other option(s) for mounting a brace or stock
- It will require a qualified AK smith to install the proper rear trunion
- The barrel reaches to the end of the muzzle device and is not a true booster, much like the early Bulgarian pistols

I would say the positives far out weigh the negatives. For the collector this will be a must have. If you're a casual AK shooter there's really no upside to this pistol given other options on the market.

I am very pleased with it and will likely grab a second one to SBR leaving the original for collectors value/investment. Yes, I do think these will be good long term investments for the collector given what the Beryl rifles did once importation ceased.
Link Posted: 2/10/2021 10:09:29 AM EDT
[#13]
I hope FB Radom sees great success working with awesome US partners like Atlantic and AoA.  IO was such a disaster.

I’m not personally into the Mini-Beryl so I left them for the rest of you. I just hope it shows them there’s a strong demand for their products and we see full-size Beryls, the Beryl M762, heck even a run of the proposed Beryl M545. I’d buy one of each of the rifles.

Here’s to hoping for a solid return of FB Radom!
Link Posted: 2/11/2021 10:05:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: gentlemanfarmer] [#14]
I bought one but the rear triunion  thing hurt.

The poles do make the best factory AK, unfortunately they have never really valued the US market and have been poorly guided by importers in the past. Also they cost more because they produce much higher quality gear.

MAC definitely follow up on welding a sig pic rail on back. I really don’t want to pull any rivets.
Link Posted: 2/14/2021 8:13:57 PM EDT
[#15]
When will you have more triunion replacements?
Link Posted: 2/18/2021 7:58:16 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By MilitaryArms:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbtC32MW-V8

Here you guys go. I've had the pleasure of taking a look at these and for the AK collector I think you're going to be very happy.

The positives:
- It's a dead nuts 1:1 copy of the mini Beryl.
- It's not stupidly priced at $1389. It's not cheap, but it's not outrageous given the current market.
- Beautiful fit and finish
- Comes with a Polish Beryl magazine with more available through Atlantic Firearms
- It seems to be reliable, but I can't really fire 1k+ rounds through it at the moment for obvious reasons
- Atlantic is bringing in proper rear trunions for use with stocks and Form 1's

Negatives:
- The rear trunion doesn't have the facilities for a 1913 pic rail or other option(s) for mounting a brace or stock
- It will require a qualified AK smith to install the proper rear trunion
- The barrel reaches to the end of the muzzle device and is not a true booster, much like the early Bulgarian pistols

I would say the positives far out weigh the negatives. For the collector this will be a must have. If you're a casual AK shooter there's really no upside to this pistol given other options on the market.

I am very pleased with it and will likely grab a second one to SBR leaving the original for collectors value/investment. Yes, I do think these will be good long term investments for the collector given what the Beryl rifles did once importation ceased.
View Quote

Tim, per a Polish enthusiast this appears to be incorrect.  The sleeved barrel is identical to the military rifle.  Hopefully the link is kosher:

https://www.theakforum.net/threads/mini-beryls-coming-fingers-crossed.312135/page-4

Link Posted: 2/26/2021 8:43:55 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ATLANTIC-FIREARMS] [#17]
Link Posted: 3/9/2021 7:18:47 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 5/28/2022 11:39:28 PM EDT
[#20]
If I have any feedback for AoA, these should have been imported with the RSB rail cuts that were featured on the trade demo. Also at this price point IMO they should have come with the proper rear trunnion. Understand that they need to come in as pistols, but it should have been possible to have some plug/endcap as many imported 5.56/7.62 pistols do (BT APC, CZ Bren, SIG 55X, etc).
Page AK-47 » Polish
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top