Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Egyptian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 6/11/2020 11:04:08 PM EDT
Can any of you well versed Maadi folks give me any info on NFA AKMs and RPKs?
Wondering how many are on the registry besides the red dawn guns and whatever else I can learn about them.
Thanks in advance!
Link Posted: 6/15/2023 11:24:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By MitchellAK22:
Wondering how many are on the registry besides the red dawn guns and whatever else I can learn about them.
Thanks in advance!
View Quote

I had a transferable Maadi in my gunshop which was an under folder conversion back in the late 1980s. There were a few available back then. It was the third Maadi I had come into contact with. First one (semi) was in 1982 when they came out (at a LGS) and the second one was a semi that came in as a concientment gun in 1989. I would say that not many are on the registry. I never saw a Maadi RPK.
Link Posted: 7/12/2023 7:31:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By BerettaGuy:

I had a transferable Maadi in my gunshop which was an under folder conversion back in the late 1980s. There were a few available back then. It was the third Maadi I had come into contact with. First one (semi) was in 1982 when they came out (at a LGS) and the second one was a semi that came in as a concientment gun in 1989. I would say that not many are on the registry. I never saw a Maadi RPK.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By BerettaGuy:
Originally Posted By MitchellAK22:
Thanks in advance!

My AK sear is "married" to my Polytech. If it wasn't I'd put it in my Maadi, just 'cause.
Page AK-47 » Egyptian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top