Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Egyptian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 6/4/2019 1:53:41 PM EDT
It’s looks to me like someone has done some grinding and re-stamping on some of the parts. And the Maadi S/A looks like it’s was etched with one of those cheap cordless engravers you buy at harbor freight. What do you guys think??

Link Posted: 6/4/2019 2:11:34 PM EDT
[#1]
No introduction ???

FYI... posting pics as an ultra noob requires a standing member to click your post and vouch for your pics....
Link Posted: 6/4/2019 2:14:14 PM EDT
[#2]
....and a membership help allow your pics to get posted easier...

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/4/2019 2:38:14 PM EDT
[#3]
I've heard the Maadis were special for some reason. Any idea why?
I bought two of them probably over 20 years ago maybe more.  This was back when you could get them for under 300 and (if I remember correctly) buy cases of 7.62x39 for under a 100 bucks in those wooden crates with Russian writing.

I didn't see much different about them from AKs other folks had. I will say I don't think I ever had one jam up.
Link Posted: 6/4/2019 2:48:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Rustysnake] [#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By RoadieWingZ:
....and a membership help allow your pics to get posted easier...

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/440344/3E843F41-D4ED-4859-8A10-9A841CEE2210_jpeg-968665.JPG
View Quote
Lol noob. No it’s not ultra noob it’s your gay ass policies. Been building computers for 17 years I never need someone to vouch for me on a forum for a fucking photo on MY PERSONAL SERVER. Gay

Lol membership...what a capitalist thing to say
Link Posted: 6/4/2019 11:48:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Rustysnake:

Lol noob. No it’s not ultra noob it’s your gay ass policies. Been building computers for 17 years I never need someone to vouch for me on a forum for a fucking photo on MY PERSONAL SERVER. Gay

View Quote
Holy shit!!!  So edgy and already up to post #2.  You’re gonna fit right in here with so many of the basement dwelling mouth breathers here.
Link Posted: 6/5/2019 9:48:46 AM EDT
[#6]

Lol noob. No it's not ultra noob it's your gay ass policies. Been building computers for 17 years I never need someone to vouch for me on a forum for a fucking photo on MY PERSONAL SERVER. Gay

View Quote
Bitching about the rules that have been around way longer than you and no one else has issues with.
Post count of 2.
Yelling about their PERSONAL SERVER in caps, as if him having his own SERVER means something to anyone here
Throwing out the Gay Insult of something they didn't like
Downing Capitalism

This isn't going to go your way.

Possible under cover Antifa looking to gain some firearm knowledge for your coming revolution???

If not, I apologize we just don't see many (any) folks that have outbursts like that.
Link Posted: 6/5/2019 2:53:30 PM EDT
[#7]
A Dropbox account =/= a personal server.
Link Posted: 6/5/2019 3:50:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By AEnemaBay:
A Dropbox account =/= a personal server.
View Quote
Been thinking about getting one of those BTW.
Link Posted: 12/11/2019 6:19:34 AM EDT
[#9]
Pics aren’t loading.
Link Posted: 12/29/2019 12:16:23 PM EDT
[#10]
They makeyou post an intro if it's ur first post?  That is pretty gay Redwingz... ur probly the same guy that goes around commenting on 922r compliancy lololol
Link Posted: 2/6/2020 5:24:56 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By smullen:
I've heard the Maadis were special for some reason. Any idea why?
View Quote
They have a few unique characteristics, an interesting history and of course there’s the Red Dawn connection. Definitely a cult following.
Link Posted: 2/6/2020 5:29:18 PM EDT
[#12]
Been building computers for 17 years I never need someone to vouch for me on a forum for a fucking photo on MY PERSONAL SERVER. Gay

View Quote
So you build computers for free then.  Got it.
Page AK-47 » Egyptian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top