Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Troubleshooting
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 11/25/2023 4:49:57 PM EDT
Hey! Sorry I am new to this forum. I’ve had my KS-12 for a couple of years and have had it sit in the safe for the past year because of an issue I have been having. The pins that hold the trigger and the hammer in place keep falling out when shooting or even racking a round into the chamber. I’ve tried super glueing the pins (I know, stupid) but that didn’t do anything. They just push in one way and that’s it. There’s nothing there to hold the pins in at all. Has anyone else had this issue or know of a way I can fix this? Are there replacement pins out there that lock into place? Photos for reference. Not sure how to upload photos so here’s a link.

https://imgur.com/a/uZZuHKZ
Link Posted: 11/25/2023 10:18:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Deerhurst] [#1]
You need an axis pin retainer plate. To install you pull the safety out, put the plate over the pins and put the safety back in.

Your.photo doesn't show inside the receiver on the side that would have the retainer. You may have a retaining wire that isn't in place.
Link Posted: 11/26/2023 11:26:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Or you need to install a Shepherds Crook.
Link Posted: 12/8/2023 4:56:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Op did you get it figured out yet?
Page AK-47 » Troubleshooting
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top