Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Krinkov
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 2/25/2022 10:56:12 AM EDT
I'm looking for a correct underfolder stock for my M92 pistol.  I know not to convert it to a SBR until I have the tax stamp in hand.  Are there any sources out there?
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 11:14:42 AM EDT
[#1]
I believe I have a couple that are in decent shape. PM me if you’re interested
Link Posted: 2/25/2022 1:03:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Thank you, a PM is sent.
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 11:26:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Is the M70 PAP under folder stock the same as a M92?  If not, what is different?
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 3:49:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By OneMoreAR:
Is the M70 PAP under folder stock the same as a M92?  If not, what is different?
View Quote

The M92 has four rivets on the sides of underfolder arms and the m70 has three rivets on the underfolder arms. It does not do anything different from a functionality standpoint its mere aesthetic. I recently had my SBR zpap92 UF conversion done. I could not find the 'original/correct' UF assembly and used a Hungarian AKM UF assembly I already had. It installed perfectly utilizing the virgin undrilled UF trunnion in the zpap.
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 6:45:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Thank you for the explanation of 3 verses 4 rivets.  If I now installed an M70 underfolder stock and later located a 4-rivet M92 stock I could probably just swap it out.  I'd imagine they mount the same.
Link Posted: 2/26/2022 9:18:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: OneMoreAR] [#6]
I'm seeing 4 rivets on both applications of this under folder stock.

M70

M92

Are they not the same?
Page AK-47 » Krinkov
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top