Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Egyptian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 2/26/2023 7:45:36 AM EDT
[Last Edit: storminnorman]
A guy I know is trying to buy a vehicle from me and offering a few guns, this is one of them. Have no idea what to offer him in trade? Not sure if it's ever been fired but doubtful. It's a post ban, and I would convert it if I got it to pre ban configuration.Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/26/2023 9:42:50 AM EDT
[Last Edit: JohnGA] [#1]
MISR-10 came in with 10 round mags and I think the narrow magwell. It can be milled out to accept a standard magazine. Not sure if a bullet guide is installed

If unaltered - $800 due to having to pay someone $200 to properly mill the magwell and make it work correctly and the $ to add the requisite USA parts once milled.

Since the magwell has been opened - check for lateral play and fit. Make sure it functions. If all good - start at$1,000 and see what he says.
Page AK-47 » Egyptian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top