BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Hungarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 2/6/2021 12:55:41 AM EDT
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 11:40:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Very cool!  I am a huge fan of the Kasner imports.  I have a fixed beater and a pristine folder - both sporting russian furniture.  Very under-rated guns that until recently were a steal based on fit / finish etc.  Now it seems like everything is crazy and likely to stay that way under the new administration.  I need to stop being lazy and take some pics.
Link Posted: 2/14/2021 4:06:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Here's mine

Link Posted: 10/19/2021 3:34:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

After I lost the boxes for my Kassnars years ago due to my divorce and the ex taking my storage space shipping container.... I decided to just fuck it on keeping OG.

Link Posted: 6/10/2023 6:45:25 PM EDT
[#4]
This is an FEG that I had the barrel replaced on it by M-13, and turned into an AK63F. It now has an AKB CHF CL barrel, epoxy finish, and proper AKM gas system. It was originally a half-assed AK63/SA2000.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/24/2023 11:20:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: KalashCollector] [#5]

Gold mag was to make a buddy upset 😂
Heres My Unfired Kassnar Preban meets Kvars "special" magazines 😂
Page AK-47 » Hungarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top