Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » PSA AK
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 5/16/2023 1:43:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: blackhawk1547]
Hey guys, just wondering if anyone else got their psak-74 (gen1) fixed correctly the second time you sent it back for warranty repairs. I got mine back in 2020 when they were first released on 10/2020 and right out the box the rifle was unreliable, failure to feed, failure to extract spent cases, rounds jamming, canted front sight base, fired around 300 rounds through it and sent it back for repairs and 3 month later it came back acting the same and sight base still crooked, they told me everything was fine. So years went by and trying not to stressed out about the issues and thought they would disappear after the break in process, it runs good not issues free for more than 500 rounds more, and just last week it was acting up again, but this time it got even worse, FTE,FTF, light primer strikes, rounds getting jammed in the chamber and I noticed some punctured primers, now rifle has over 900 rounds through it. Contacted psa and now they told me to allow them up to 7 days for a technician to further diagnose my claim and troubleshoot the issues. I was like..really? Its obvious this rifle is out of specs and they need to provide a return label right away and have the weapon on its way back for repairs. I’ll try to post some pictures later today.

Link Posted: 5/16/2023 4:56:53 PM EDT
[#1]
They will prob make it right. Stand by, would not be surprised if they sent you a new rifle.
Link Posted: 5/17/2023 10:59:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/17/2023 7:17:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: blackhawk1547] [#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By PalmettoStateArmory:

Apologies on the frustration. Please PM me your order number. I will get you taken care of.

Thank you,

Josiah
View Quote

Email and pm sent

Thank you,
Link Posted: 6/18/2023 3:47:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By PalmettoStateArmory:

Apologies on the frustration. Please PM me your order number. I will get you taken care of.

Thank you,

Josiah
View Quote

Josiah, you are the man, kudos to you for stepping up and taking care of the issues.
Everything is going smoothly and trouble free, keep up the great work and great customer support.
Link Posted: 6/18/2023 5:06:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: writerdeluxe2006] [#5]
PSA and Josiah are good people. That is why I keep buying their stuff.
Link Posted: 12/13/2023 11:03:06 PM EDT
[#6]
I had some issues with mine after purchasing in 2/21.  The front sight was straight and the recoil was soft but began with trigger not resetting and notice possible keyhole from 50 and 100 yards.  The holes in the paper were not a nice round entry but not side ways yet and I only shot about 100 rounds.  PSA was contacted and a label was sent for the return.  It took a few months and when I received the rifle back I shot another 100 rounds with no issues.  The document only said barrel replaced and headspace checked but nothing about the trigger.  The trigger felt different but there were no reset issues.  Now, I only shot 100 rounds and since then maybe another 60 rounds due to the ammo problems and pricing.  As of now I have not shot the rifle because ammo is hard to find and way over priced so I am holding on to my last 1K rounds.
Page AK-47 » PSA AK
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top