Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/2/2024 8:43:06 PM EDT
Do you guys think that those 25th anniversary silver sam7k sets being offered by arsenal will actually ever go up in value or is it just a marketing gimmick?

Just curious on everyone's opinion.  My neighbor wants to buy one to just keep as a safe queen and I told him it's probably not gonna be worth more than any average sam7k will be down the road.
Link Posted: 1/2/2024 9:13:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Nope
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 10:14:20 AM EDT
[#2]
I was wondering the same thing. Seems like a good deal though since they’re actually less $ than a regular plain SAM7K.
Link Posted: 1/3/2024 11:49:32 AM EDT
[#3]
Yeah that in itself is also strange.
Link Posted: 1/4/2024 3:27:58 PM EDT
[#4]
I’d say if your neighbor was going to buy a SAM7K anyway then he should definitely buy that set.

Average plain SAM7K is ~$1900 - $2000

This kit (silver edition) is currently on sale for $1599 but you also get a TSA approved lockable case besides the normal “Limited Edition” extras. I read the documents and they state that the Silver Edition’s silver bar is also worth an additional $200 credit. (Gold version is worth $250) so technically that would be $1399 for a SAM7K regardless of it’s possible collectibility in the future. Seems like a no brainier.

Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top