Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 8/16/2022 7:22:11 AM EDT
Where’s a good place to send one off for barrel cut and gas restrictor removed? I’m in Atlanta.

Also,

For those who’ve done it, you leaving any barrel to thread or cutting all the way back to the gas block?

I don’t intend on trying to suppress it so I’m not sure if barrel threads are needed.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 8:41:10 AM EDT
[#1]
I am doing the same with a 106ur. Wildman told me I could cut it myself once approved and use a crowning tool. 50/50 if it has the restrictor with 5.56. He had to remove his 107ur gas block and remove the restrictor.
Not sure who to recommend since his was done by someone who retired. You can come to the Jonesboro show in September and talk to him if you have not found someone by then.
Link Posted: 10/2/2022 9:52:27 PM EDT
[#2]
I used JBI Armory in Texas. I had my 107UR converted to an SBR and couldnt be happier.
Link Posted: 4/14/2023 2:47:34 PM EDT
[#3]
I've got a SLR104UR W/faux suppressor I need done. Could you tell me the price you paid ? DM if you like.
Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top