Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Polish
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 8/28/2021 5:48:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Rmplstlskn]
Need help with present value for a superbly clean 1993 Polish AK-74 built on a low-serial number NoDAK receiver (NDS-2, Ser. 2T00001x). Kit was superior, built by a well-respected builder, Bobby, now deceased, of Salbo Arms.

Has Magpul plastic on it now, as well as Parabellum Armament receiver cover Picatinny mount, but I have all original parts as well.

What is the guestimated value?

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Rmpl
Link Posted: 8/28/2021 7:51:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Cost of the kit + cost to build it.
Link Posted: 8/28/2021 8:07:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By ODA_564:
Cost of the kit + cost to build it.
View Quote

It was built almost two decades ago with excellent kits not seen in ages by a well-respect AK-world builder. This is not the junk kits now days.

Rmpl
Link Posted: 8/29/2021 9:33:55 AM EDT
[#3]
I had a similar one.

Full, complete early 2000s purchased kit built on a Nodak Spud receiver by Henderson Defense.  I sold it when 5.45x39mm was plentiful.  With a dozen Tantal magazines.

Whatever anyone pays you above what you have in it depends on the buyer in an era where 5.45 is probably about to become very expensive.
Page AK-47 » Polish
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top