Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 2/27/2023 9:43:19 PM EDT
I saw a recent ad from Atlantic for a Bulgarian kit nearing $2k - without a barrel.  Took me aback.  Is that the going rate now?  I haven't really kept up with parts kits since importing them with the original barrels became verboten.  I have a kit from back when they were more plentiful and less costly and it has the original barrel, etc.  Would it be reasonable to expect to get around $2k for it?  

Thanks!
jd1
Link Posted: 2/27/2023 10:18:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Short answer—Yes
Link Posted: 2/28/2023 12:52:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Chinook3:
Short answer—Yes
View Quote

Thanks, I may have to pull it out and post on the EE.

jd1
Link Posted: 3/1/2023 8:36:41 PM EDT
[#3]
@jd1 email sent on the kit.
Link Posted: 3/2/2023 8:47:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By FBATFE:
@jd1 email sent on the kit.
View Quote
Reply sent.

jd1
Link Posted: 3/25/2023 10:05:36 PM EDT
[#5]
HOLY SHIT! I am going to have to dig out mine if I can remember where I put all the parts, I know the barrel and bolt parts are in my safe, not sure about where the small parts are, I know they're around in a box with the stock set I think. I bought mine back around the ban after I bought my SA93 but never thought they would go up in price like that, I offered it to my brother-in-law a while back for free, glad he didn't take me up on it lol
Link Posted: 4/16/2023 12:40:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Im wondering how much I can get for my sa m7 threaded barrel.
Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top