Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 6/5/2023 9:02:30 PM EDT
I'm not really "in tune" with the AK market, but I really would like to wrap up my Saiga projects.

The only trunnion I can find has the civilian cut. What's a fair price?

What about a Russian 5.5mm folding stock?

Link Posted: 7/28/2023 3:18:49 PM EDT
[#1]
I sent you an email I think I have some parts you might be interested. Will get pictures sent this evening!
Link Posted: 7/29/2023 5:13:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Kalashnikov USA has their 5.5mm trunnion for $65. With the hardware and stock everything is around $150 or so. It’s under small parts on their website.
Link Posted: 8/11/2023 10:06:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Nate762:
Kalashnikov USA has their 5.5mm trunnion for $65. With the hardware and stock everything is around $150 or so. It’s under small parts on their website.
View Quote

Yea I picked up all thr KUSA parts for one beater saiga. Russian surplus just got a few Russian trunnion and stock sets in yesterday so I snagged one for my SGL.
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top