Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 4/6/2024 5:09:48 PM EDT
that came in with regular magazine capacity receivers, but with thumb hole stocks? Was it the Egyptian MAADI, Romanian Romak-1 and the Bulgarian SLR-95?
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 9:32:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: cb69] [#1]
The maadis were early. Probably bulg slr. Mak90????
Link Posted: 4/7/2024 12:08:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Farmer-Ted] [#2]
100% foreign parts was probably Bulgarian SLR-95 or SLR-96.  100% Maadi’s came in until at least 1995.  These are all neutered ban era rifles but %100% foreign parts. MAK90 was done by 1994.  Could be others too.
Link Posted: 4/7/2024 4:42:47 PM EDT
[#3]
I believe it may be the FEG SA-85m thumbhole models, as records show they came in at least as late as 1998, in April of 1998 Klinton dropped the hammer on hi-cap imports and the Feg's after that were the SA-2000's.

Great rifles, mine is my most accurate AK.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top