BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 5:22:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 11:09:19 PM EDT
[#2]
I have a bushy lower and it has the "ridges" on the front of the mag well and above the pistol grip...its the SEBR too...the GT Lower is smooth  and even with the finish nick off the front pushpin area I aint sending it back...thats what sharpies are for
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 2:55:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 2:44:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 3:52:14 AM EDT
[#5]
they look nice, when ever i get to my ffl. im going to have to order a few
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 1:42:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Ordered my assembled lower today! Requested Ser # 123. Hope I get it and soon. hat
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 4:06:48 PM EDT
[#7]
does anyone have a link to the "official" GT lower picture thread.  I just finished assembling #45 and put Denny's Operator upper on it.  Looks good.  Handels good.  

I did bugger  the pivot pin detent spring.  I'll need to get another  
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 7:05:36 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
does anyone have a link to the "official" GT lower picture thread.  

Here: Denny's Lowers

EDIT: I was able to get Ser# 123! Silly I know but what the hell.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 6:13:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 6:30:37 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:
does anyone have a link to the "official" GT lower picture thread.  I just finished assembling #45 and put Denny's Operator upper on it.  Looks good.  Handels good.  

You guys think I ought to start one?

Denny

Could you please... in the Industry section. Nothing personal, but that is a much better place for this than technical... you think?
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 6:59:56 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 7:25:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 8:52:38 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Kino,

Nobody looks at  jack shit in the Industry section.  Most picture threads are in the AR Discussions section.

I have a much better suggestion.  How about we just let a member decide to start the thread.  Where ever the fuck he wants to.

Kindly get off my ass.  And while you are at it hows about buying a Team Membership and supporting the site intead of just trolling my threads for free

You might also want to check with a Moderator as to what an Industry Partner can or cannot post and where.  You may be surprised.

Denny
Industry Partner

+1 let em have it denny
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 3:11:47 AM EDT
[#14]
Will they fit a LL and Rdias with out being modified?
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 3:43:41 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Will they fit a LL and Rdias with out being modified?

no
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 9:43:44 AM EDT
[#16]
Wow, these lowers look really nice Denny!  Any chance of a few in colt gray for an M16A1 clone sometime in the future?
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 3:45:43 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

You guys think I ought to start one?

Denny

Could you please... in the Industry section. Nothing personal, but that is a much better place for this than technical... you think?

Kino,

Nobody looks at  jack shit in the Industry section.  Most picture threads are in the AR Discussions section.

I have a much better suggestion.  How about we just let a member decide to start the thread.  Where ever the fuck he wants to.

Kindly get off my ass.  And while you are at it hows about buying a Team Membership and supporting the site intead of just trolling my threads for free

You might also want to check with a Moderator as to what an Industry Partner can or cannot post and where.  You may be surprised.

Denny
Industry Partner

Wow... I almost missed this, what a lovely full deployment of the boo-boo lip! I am so beside myself that I am not sure what to say -- but I bet I think of something.

Let's see... fist off, I did contact a Mod and I did read the Code of Conduct, there are some guide lines one what an IP can post, nothing to the effect of whatever/whenever though -- surprise? Most of the stuff is about selling outside of the EE, granted it does allow IPs to make occasional announcements of sales or specials, perfectly understandable... that is why you pay the bread for the status.

I simply asked that a picture thread that does not really contribute to technical be started elsewhere. Why? I don't care if you start one, or ten or fifty... I just don't think that it is appropriate for the technical forum and you are not the first person that I have suggested the same to... help me out here then, what is the Industry section for anyway?

Trolling your threads? Did you hit your head? I can recall one post that I have made to any of your threads in recent memory -- you answered my question and I dropped it... that's trolling? On your ass? I think you flatter yourself a bit here, but I'll work with you: I will not comment (good, bad or indifferent) in any of your threads again. That was simple huh?

Well... I guess you are right, I do not know the secret handshake, and twenty five bucks or whatever is not really that much is it? Just out of curiousity... let's audit the tech forums for the last 90 days and see how many questions I have answered, information I have given, things I have explained, overall valuable input I have given... anyone can do it, I'll start making out the check in the mean time.

I can respect that you deserve some props for the money your throw at this site... I can read what it costs, congrats on having the funds to spend -- I however, entered the Army in '79, a regular enlisted shmuck -- I can stay after 30, but will never be an E10... I chose to be poor in life

But our Uncle has me holed up in sunny Kali right now and I just cringe when I even get wind of the assertation that a person's wealth = success and success = ability/knowledge -- this is the twisted logic that makes Sean Penn think that he can delve into World Politcs or Paris Hilton think that she should write a book... blah, makes me sad really.

Anyway, back to the matter at hand... I asked (somewhat nicely I thought) that any large picture thread of builds be put outside of the technical forums. Had you asked why, I would have gladly told you that in my job I travel a LOT... now uncle sugar is pretty good about conectivity, but often I read and post to this site from a handheld and the available bandwidth gets the shit beat out of it by tacked stuff and pictures and all of that -- otherwise, if I didn't want to see it, I just wouldn't click on the topic.

Otherwise, if you think I am "on your ass" or whatever... I don't know what to tell you, get over it, it ain't happening for real. Finally, I will venture to say that my knowledge and experience with the design/manufacture, theory/function and the training/employment of firearms for the purposes of social engineering is at least adequate -- not the mac daddy by a stretch, but not bad...

sometimes maybe I put out stuff people would rather not hear

peace
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 5:45:47 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 2/23/2006 5:56:43 PM EDT
[#19]
wow
Link Posted: 2/25/2006 1:19:28 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 10:48:32 PM EDT
[#21]
I saw a mention of a small batch in colt gray for A1 clones in the old posts.  Are you still considering doing this?
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 3:06:55 PM EDT
[#22]
Denny,
Thanks for the great customer service ...
BTW lower is also great!!!!!!!!!

NTY
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 4:43:42 PM EDT
[#23]
Denny,

Have the assembled lowers shown up yet?

I'm dieing over here.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 4:43:12 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 9:24:31 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 9:25:08 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 10:27:47 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Denny,

Have the assembled lowers shown up yet?

I'm dieing over here.

They should be in transit.  I will call Mark or Jessie Monday.

Denny

Sounds great. In the meantime, I placed another order for more goodies from you. Please send me what you can.

Also, have you received buffers and springs yet? If you get them by the time you get the lower, can you mount the buffer tube and Magpul PRS stock I ordered for me? I'd be happy with the buffer tube mounted only. That way I get to know how the stock mounts. Thanks!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top