Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 8:22:28 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Just say no to non std. trigger groups, and sear blocks.  If you don't know what I am talking about then you know nothing about Colt.

Bah. If you are taking the M16 as the "standard" then every commercial AR has something that is "non-standard", bar none.

Ha, yeah that is kinda like the argument that LMT is more accommodating then Colt's in regards to civilian sells of rifles; backwards.
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 8:47:23 AM EDT
[#2]
RRA all the way. Only thing Colt is good for is keeping a resale value to the colt dead heads hock.gif
Link Posted: 8/30/2005 9:16:29 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
RRA all the way. Only thing Colt is good for is keeping a resale value to the colt dead heads

I'd rather be a dead head with good resale in my safe than another bleating member of the the "flock"

See, I have a Bushmaster, and have nothing against RRA. The difference is I don't constantly tout them as the best thing since sliced bread just because I happen to own one.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top