User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/27/2005 10:40:13 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Well I just ordered my ASP sling last night and I got an email saying it is shipping today by USPS Priority.  If it get hear in 2 day I will be pissed, as the Hurricanes have delayed all our mail.  I have been waiting on my 3 year-old Darth Vader costum for almost a month now!!!

Just one?  I got several.  Jason is by far the most "in touch" or hands-on type I've dealt with.  And then I got the Click and Ship email to track the sling, and he responds to emails while he's taking care of my order (and everybody else's for that matter).
Damn fine way to run a bidness, and you can quote me on that.
Link Posted: 10/27/2005 10:52:44 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Well I just ordered my ASP sling last night and I got an email saying it is shipping today by USPS Priority.  If it get hear in 2 day I will be pissed, as the Hurricanes have delayed all our mail.  I have been waiting on my 3 year-old Darth Vader costum for almost a month now!!!

Just one?  I got several.  Jason is by far the most "in touch" or hands-on type I've dealt with.  And then I got the Click and Ship email to track the sling, and he responds to emails while he's taking care of my order (and everybody else's for that matter).
Damn fine way to run a bidness, and you can quote me on that.

Well, I am only a 2 AR guy right now, and one is a 24" Varmint, which I doubt will ever have a single point sling.  My third is being processed as it is a class III, so I have a little time before I need a second.
Link Posted: 10/27/2005 1:25:15 PM EDT
[#3]
edwin247

Just remember that the same sling will work well on shotguns and other rifles as well....
Link Posted: 10/27/2005 2:21:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Stickman,

Yep, I think I'm going to test it on a Steyr SPP as it has a nice loop at the rear of the pistol and is made to hang right at the level that the ASP sling.

Link Posted: 10/27/2005 3:30:55 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Well, I am only a 2 AR guy right now, and one is a 24" Varmint, which I doubt will ever have a single point sling.  My third is being processed as it is a class III, so I have a little time before I need a second.

Sorry, I meant one email.  I've been on the receiving end of an email fire mission from Jtrusty.  That's a lot more contact than I've gotten from anybody else.
Link Posted: 10/28/2005 10:36:35 AM EDT
[#6]
Just got my sling.  Cheated a little on a tour at work and somehow ended up at my mailbox, which oddly enough had a package from TAG in it.  First look indicates the sling is great, and everything that you've heard.  I ordered the coyote brown with an extra attachment.  Later today when I have time to switch my receiver plate out with the DD ambi plate from Jason and pick up my 590 I'll start trying out the sling on the shottie and the M4, as well as an 870 top folder.  I got the extra attachment as a way to use one sling on three (at least) weapons, but I can already see that I'll probably be ordering from Jason again, at least to the tune of one more sling.
I've got a few points in my head right now, but I'll post again after I have a chance to work with the sling and let everybody know what I think
Jason, again your customer service is beyond comparison IME.
Link Posted: 10/28/2005 2:02:37 PM EDT
[#7]
i plan on ordering one of these setups as soon as my build is complete. Looks very promising!
Link Posted: 10/28/2005 4:43:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Got my sling today, 2 days after ordering.  Got a reply from Jason that the order was ready to go 8PM PST.  How can you beat that.  This is an excellent product.  Will be ordering another very soon.
Link Posted: 10/31/2005 9:16:02 AM EDT
[#9]
Does Tag make this sling with a clasp to work with a Magpul H&K Style mount?

http://www.bizplaces.com/magpul/detail.asp?PRODUCT_ID=6811
Link Posted: 10/31/2005 9:38:39 AM EDT
[#10]
Got my sling in today, and it looks very nice!!!  I like it already, now I just need to mount it to an AR.

It took a little longer to get than normal as our mail system is still f-ed up due to Hurricane Katrina!!!!
Link Posted: 10/31/2005 10:46:19 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 10/31/2005 6:16:42 PM EDT
[#12]
 Just got my sling today and spent the evening trying out the sling attachments (got 6) on different rifles. Must say I have never had such good communications from any company and was happily suprised with the 2 day shipping. I have now tried it with a XM-177 clone, AK, SKS, HK retractable, mossberg 500, and  sidefolding mini-14. Talk about versatility. I hope to try them all next weekends shoot. Thanks to TAG for a great product and such service.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top