Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 5:19:25 PM EDT
[#1]
+1 for Smithy's skull rig .
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 5:22:15 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Hands down, the Skull Rifle should take it .

[Stewie Griffin]BLAST![/Stewie Griffin] I want that trunk monkey....

Link Posted: 9/3/2005 5:32:48 PM EDT
[#3]
So what's the criteria for the winning entry? Quality of photography? amount of Bling? Originality? Artwork? Functionality? Or is it strictly a "it looks cool" kind of thing?

You do have a criteria, right, or is it just a seat of the pants decision on what "looks cool". Just wondering, because it's not posted anywhere what criteria is used to select to winner, unless I missed it. It looks like you are selecting the final four, so you must have some sort of criteria....so what is it?
No point in entering unless we know what criteria will win the contest.

_DR
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 5:41:32 PM EDT
[#4]
I've got one hell of a rig myself, but my vote goes to the skull rifle.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 6:01:08 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
So what's the criteria for the winning entry? Quality of photography? amount of Bling? Originality? Artwork? Functionality? Or is it strictly a "it looks cool" kind of thing?

You do have a criteria, right, or is it just a seat of the pants decision on what "looks cool". Just wondering, because it's not posted anywhere what criteria is used to select to winner, unless I missed it. It looks like you are selecting the final four, so you must have some sort of criteria....so what is it?
No point in entering unless we know what will win the contest.

_DR

No criteria. I am not choosing the winner. As I said several times I am going to start a new thread with the top four nominies. Maybe 2 if some more nominated rifles don't get more votes. There will be a poll to choose the winner. So I guess the criteria is whatever AR15.com as a whole makes it.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 6:13:26 PM EDT
[#6]
I'll nominate my own... darn it! --------------------------------------------------------------------                                                                                                
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 6:48:40 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

No point in entering unless we know what will win the contest.

_DR

No criteria. I am not choosing the winner. As I said several times I am going to start a new thread with the top four nominies. Maybe 2 if some more nominated rifles don't get more votes. There will be a poll to choose the winner. So I guess the criteria is whatever AR15.com as a whole makes it.

So popular vote, ok.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 8:26:08 AM EDT
[#8]
I vote for in_burritos gun.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 1:50:53 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I nominate Yojimbo's "redundancy rifle" from terdfurgusen's BUIS thread:

Quoted:
Here's the solution!

It's a BUOS (Back Up Optical Sight) with a BUBUIS (Back Up Back UP Iron Sight)!

www.huntingpictures.net/data/560/95P7090219a.JPG

I can't compete with that rifle, but I'd like to play...

Owner: terdferguson
Lower: Rock River doublestamped lower w/DPMS lpk, Magpul 93B Coyote, Tango Down Battle Grip Coyote (w/2 AA lithium batts inside).
Upper: LMT 16" M4 profile w/M4 feed ramps, chrome lined chamber & bore, 1 in 7 twist, A2 Flash Suppressor, CMT bolt carrier & bolt.
Rail: Samson MRFS-CX freefloat 2 piece, Tango Down Vertical Grip Coyote w/2 AA lithium batts inside), YHM rail covers Coyote.
Optic: Eotech 552.
BUIS: We don't need no stinking BUIS (I haven't got my Troy yet).
Light: Pentagon X3HA with Daniel Defense Offset Light Mount in Coyote.
Sling: Eagle 3 point O.D.
Magazine: USGI Okay 30 round w/green follower
Ammo: SS109
Blade: Glock G81 Field Knife Tan
Bag:  Camelback Talon Coyote.
Scenery: My backyard (and carpet).
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 2:10:27 PM EDT
[#10]
I like these.

GetDown_M4A3's:

http://www.interintense.com/hkusp45c/m4a3_gear1_82805.jpg

And this one (minus the ironing board), because I loves me a KISS rifle.  BTW, just realizing this rig is owned by the thread starter.  Maybe that'll make up for the fact I included a second vote.

http://gallery.thevboard.com/showpic.php?dispsize=Original&album=yelloov&pic=IMG_1119%20(2).JPG
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 3:53:46 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I like these.

GetDown_M4A3's:

Big +1 for this one. This is exactly what I want my next one to be like.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 5:46:14 PM EDT
[#12]
denny's noveske

globaltactical.com/_img.upload/NOVESKE%2010..5%20W%20KFH%20RIFLE.jpg

edited to add that I think it stilll could use a TD vert grip and a surefire or a SF m900
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 6:43:33 PM EDT
[#13]
+1 for Smithy's skull AR inspired by JosephR
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 9:08:11 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I like these.

GetDown_M4A3's:

www.interintense.com/hkusp45c/m4a3_gear1_82805.jpg

And this one (minus the ironing board), because I loves me a KISS rifle.  BTW, just realizing this rig is owned by the thread starter.  Maybe that'll make up for the fact I included a second vote.

gallery.thevboard.com/showpic.php?dispsize=Original&album=yelloov&pic=IMG_1119%20(2).JPG

Since you picked two I'll just throw mine out but thanks for the thought Stop making fun of my ironing board. How do you think I keep it so nicely starched Plus thats an old pic it looks a little different now.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 9:09:18 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
denny's noveske

edited to add that I think it stilll could use a TD vert grip and a surefire or a SF m900

How many times must I say no dealers? Denny builds some downright badassed stuff but I would say his shop full of every kick ass part imaginable gives him a bit of an advantage.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 9:38:26 PM EDT
[#16]
I like mine, I built it from the info I learned right here.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 11:07:14 PM EDT
[#17]
I was going to nominate my M-16A1 clone. I built it completely from the EE. I just recently put the handguards on it. Its so sweet, simple and accurate. True clone, right down to the front sight base, Colt "C" carrier and prancing pony internals. But I gotta agree with eklikwhoa:

Quoted:
i nominate everyone and everyone's rifles! all look good in their own way!

I do like the skull rifle. It IS KICK ASS!!!
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 11:42:26 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:
denny's noveske

How many times must I say no dealers? Denny builds some downright badassed stuff but I would say his shop full of every kick ass part imaginable gives him a bit of an advantage.

Sorry about that....it helps to read everything first

I change my nomination to..........................................................................................Lumpy's M4
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 7:46:22 AM EDT
[#19]
so when will a winner be announced?

the thread was started at the end of last month and it is now next/this month. who's gonna win what month?
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 3:08:43 PM EDT
[#20]
Seriously do any of you guys read? The nomination round will end tommorrow night and the start of the voting will start on Thursday. The voting will be open for 4 days.
Link Posted: 9/6/2005 6:32:46 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
I’m going to nominate my sons M261 .22 CAR/GUU clone. Gotta be the coolest gift a 13 year old could get!

img.photobucket.com/albums/v489/Metroliner/AR10/Ontherock2.jpg

GUU???
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 6:58:12 AM EDT
[#22]
Skull rifle, hands down.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 1:44:59 PM EDT
[#23]
This thread will be closed tonight at midnight. So get those last minute nominations in guys.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 6:57:43 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Okay I'll start it off
I would like to nominate Smithy's skull AR inspired by JosephR.
img.photobucket.com/albums/v305/ryan1105/P8220078.jpg

That's the one.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 7:02:45 PM EDT
[#25]
+1 for the Skull.
Link Posted: 9/7/2005 7:47:17 PM EDT
[#26]
Original Poster is tabulating results - more to follow
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany