Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Troubleshooting
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/1/2024 3:05:42 PM EDT
Buddy has a 243 that I am helping him with. It will sometimes cycle a few fine and run fine, but then run into issues.

It will feed the next round in just fine, but it seems like the BCG is not going forward far enough or the trigger is not being reset. When you pull the trigger the next time, there is nothing like it has not been reset, but the next round is in battery with a light primer strike just from the bolt riding forward.  Occasional double taps as well.  TriggerTech drop in trigger.  Suppressed.  Rifle length gas system.  JP Silent Capture Buffer.

I tried my BCG in it and it does the same thing.  Going to be sure he has is adjustable gas block set correctly next.

What's next to try if it was in your hands?  TIA
Link Posted: 2/1/2024 3:26:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Page AR-15 » Troubleshooting
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top