Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Jakl Variant
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/2/2023 10:14:39 PM EDT
Went to see if there was still free shipping annd order one and now everything is sold out. Fingers crossed for a slightly shorter, faster twist update ahead of Black Friday.
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 10:21:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 11:05:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By PalmettoStateArmory:

We just ran out of stock on them. Waiting for some parts and they will be back in stock exactly as you see them.

Thank you,

Josiah
View Quote

Cool, appreciate the reply and looking forward to one from the next batch.
Link Posted: 11/3/2023 2:26:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By PalmettoStateArmory:

We just ran out of stock on them. Waiting for some parts and they will be back in stock exactly as you see them.

Thank you,

Josiah
View Quote

So there have been no changes to the original .300 blk upper, correct?
Link Posted: 11/6/2023 12:21:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 11/10/2023 7:12:09 AM EDT
[#5]
This doesn't pertain specifically to the 300bo Jakl. Is there no possibility of you guys adding GA Taper and Dual-Lok muzzle devices to your offerings? I want to buy a buttload of PSA guns/uppers (including a 300b). However, they are all P&W with a system I dont use. If there no way PSA could include Griffin muzzle devices on some versions? I just dont know any who could safely un-pin and re-pin a muzzle device without risking damage.
Link Posted: 11/13/2023 12:45:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/22/2023 6:11:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Josiah,
Is there any chance we'll see a .300 BO upper in ODG offered for sale? The other three colors have been available forever but not green.

-Davy
Link Posted: 11/24/2023 11:04:24 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 12/11/2023 12:51:00 PM EDT
[#9]
I've gotten in stock emails twice in the last week or two and they are sold out within minutes. Is this going to be like the AK-V's where I can to be on it immediately? ha.
Page AR-15 » AR Jakl Variant
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top