Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/21/2024 2:29:12 PM EDT
One of the ALG sling swivels I bought lost two of its ball detents.  On the Brownell's product page there is a review by someone claiming the sling swivel arrived missing a ball detent. My question, is this common among all qd swivels, or just the ALG aluminum ones?  I was going to pick up some Grovtec QDs, but if this is something I constantly have to worry about, I'll just grab some U loops or something.

Link Posted: 1/21/2024 3:51:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Idk if it’s more prevalent with the ALG but I’ve seen enough of these fail that I’ve started replacing all of my QD swivels with Q’s Sling Devils
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 12:49:20 PM EDT
[#2]
GrovTec stuff is near perfect.  I have 6 sets, recessed plunger, in use and great lockup, finish and I don't
worry if it will stay locked in.  Buy some.  Solid product!
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top