Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/22/2024 11:19:04 PM EDT
I'm looking for a soft case for my AR15A4. It's about 40 inches long. Any ideas? Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/22/2024 11:39:27 PM EDT
[#1]
I got this one from midway. It's not expensive (but seems like it will last a while) and works great for my m16a2(20 in as well).

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/1025989169?pid=900535
Link Posted: 2/23/2024 1:02:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Discreet rifle case

I have three of them, very well built.  You can fit two rifles in them if they aren't real wide.
Link Posted: 2/23/2024 11:03:46 AM EDT
[#3]
I've been so pleased with the quality and construction of the Savior Equipment soft cases, that I now own 3 of their rifle cases, range bag, and soft ammo pouches.

I'd suggest getting an actual measurement of your rifles length, so that you don't end up with more bag than what's needed.
Link Posted: 2/23/2024 2:07:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BobinNC] [#4]
This at 41" inside measurement should just be the ticket.:

Savior Equipment American Classic Double Rifle Case
Link Posted: 2/24/2024 12:35:22 AM EDT
[#5]
The A4 measures 40 inches, so a 41 or 42 inch case should do. Thank you for all the suggestions.
Link Posted: 2/24/2024 2:28:50 AM EDT
[Last Edit: QtrHorse] [#6]
I have the cases below.  The Savior cases are my favorite overall of these.  I listed the pros/ cons of each.

Midway tactical - very low cost (around $25), import, super soft (can fold in half easily), thin padding, cheaply made….. my least favorite

5.11 -  3x the cost of the Midway ( around $70 on sale), import, very similar to the midway, slightly more stiff than Midway (can still fold in half somewhat easily), one large storage pocket, cheaply made.

Galati square case - 3-4x the cost of the Midway ($80-$125 depending on size), import, very rigid/ stiff (can’t fold in half), very thick padding, one large pouch with decent internal storage/ organization, has internal molle with multiple Velcro straps so you can mount the rifle, rifle halves or items securely in multiple positions, made very well…….great rifle case and would be my favorite if slightly lower cost.  If I wanted the most protection from a “soft” case, this would be my choice.

Savior American Classic - 2-3x cost of Midway ($60-$100 depending on the size), import, stiff/ rigid (could fold in half if you tried really hard, considerably more rigid than the Midway or 5.11), thick padding, twice what the Midway and 5.11 have, multiple outer storage pockets with great internal storage/ organization, has additional storage behind pockets, great color selections, made very well…… my favorite overall out of the four different type I own.

All the options above can be had cheaper on sale.  Midway runs their own sales and Optics Planet almost always has a 10% off sale and carries the other three.  I bought my Galati and Savior items from them.

Savior makes/ sells nice soft storage items, I have many different types of items from them.  They are all very reasonable in cost as well, especially for the quality/ craftsmanship.
Link Posted: 2/29/2024 2:22:50 PM EDT
[#7]
I went with the Savior American Classic.

Attachment Attached File

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top