Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 4/16/2024 5:33:48 PM EDT
It's designed for suppressor use and I would like less gas to the face if possible. I run their Warhammer in everything with no problems.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 8:51:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By RangeToy:
It's designed for suppressor use and I would like less gas to the face if possible. I run their Warhammer in everything with no problems.
View Quote

I felt very little difference between it and a geissele ach or regular radian raptor ch.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 9:12:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: WUPHF] [#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By IneptKomodo:

I felt very little difference between it and a geissele ach or regular radian raptor ch.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By IneptKomodo:
Originally Posted By RangeToy:

IME, “suppressed” charging handles don’t do a lot.  They can offer a small improvement on decently balanced systems with moderate or lower backpressure cans, but if your gun is noticeably gassy suppressed, they aren’t going to offer much improvement.

A low backpressure can and/or tuning/restricting gas at the port is about the only way to make marked changes in the blowback/gassiness of a particular gun.
Link Posted: 4/16/2024 10:38:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Of course, adjustable gas block does more, but that is not the subject here.

I have a couple on the way so we shall see. Any help is better than none.
Link Posted: 4/17/2024 8:39:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Damn, Breek Arms ships fast. Already on the way
Link Posted: 4/18/2024 8:53:11 AM EDT
[#5]
yea i have one on a lightweight Ar, the "grip" of the charging handle is thinner than most. but still works and feels stout.
i havnt put a suppressor on that particular rifle so no idea if it helps with gas face.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top