Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/13/2024 8:34:45 PM EDT
I’m considering picking up a new bipod to use with a few different AR’s that have picatinny rails. I saw the Arisaka Rail Slider and am curious if anyone had any feedback from using one of these? Am curious to hear how they might hold up compared to something like a QD mount.

Arisaka Rail Slider
Link Posted: 2/15/2024 5:32:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BobinNC] [#1]
I don't have that item, but Arisaka makes some good kit and I have a number of their products.

That said I have an BT65-LW17 Gen. 2 CAL Atlas Bipod, and an BT10-LW17 V8 Atlas Bipod, and both detach PDQ and I swap them between two AR's and a bolt rifle as needed.

If I was starting from scratch I might opt for a Atlas No-clamp Bipod type for both, rather than the ADM-170-S Lever that comes on the one's I have, and then add the Arisaka Rail Sliders, which seems a bit more versatile.

But I don't see the need at this time, as I'm pretty happy and invested in what I have.

In other news, the ARCALOCK System as sold by Area 419 and others, is fast becoming quite popular. Again if starting over I would consider it, but I'm still too invested in the Pic Rail system to make an economic case for a change.

IMHO  

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top