Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Piston Systems
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/3/2024 7:08:38 PM EDT
Hi folks

Has anyone put together a BRN180 in the most original configuration possible?
With the original style folder, lower, 18.5" bbl with tri-prong etc.

Thinking about getting one, but can't find any pics of the rifle with the stock open.

If you got one like this, please share a photo and your thoughts.
thanks!
Link Posted: 1/17/2024 2:01:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Attachment Attached File

My 18.5 in on the right. Very fun rifle. So far no issues. The folding stock works well. Some minor wobble. They bolt  the stock to the side folding hinge. With a single bolt. I have to tighten it up from time to time. Light weight and am getting about 2 MOA out off it at 100 yards.
Link Posted: 1/18/2024 7:16:18 AM EDT
[Last Edit: BPR] [#2]
The reports of the length of pull being long by today's standards is what kept me from getting the traditional looking stock.  I went for the FAL folder look with the stock from Brigade Arms.  (same stock they use on the Makasi rifle)  But with the standard folder being on sale at Brownells right not, it's certainly appealing.  

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Page AR-15 » AR Piston Systems
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top