Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/28/2024 10:05:24 AM EDT
Does anyone know anything about US Arms Company chf barrels
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 11:09:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Never heard of them. I would bet money they don't make them; they simply sell them under their brand name.

Do you have a site to view them?
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 12:18:39 PM EDT
[#2]
That 16" mid looks nice
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 1:42:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By borderpatrol:
Never heard of them. I would bet money they don't make them; they simply sell them under their brand name.

View Quote

I suppose we can forgive the rookie mistake  

https://www.usarmsco.com/products/parts/upper-parts/barrels/
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 1:55:32 PM EDT
[#4]

View Quote

This.

At that price I’d be buying a Centurion Arms CHF barrel with a tabbed gas block, not something from a rando company I’ve never heard of and who may not be around in 6 months.  They can’t even get all the specs right on that webpage.

Pass.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 3:13:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By WUPHF:

This.

At that price I’d be buying a Centurion Arms CHF barrel with a tabbed gas block, not something from a rando company I’ve never heard of and who may not be around in 6 months.  They can’t even get all the specs right on that webpage.

Pass.
View Quote

The webpage is sketchy.  I did a try-buy just to see payment options and it wouldn't let me to the payment page until I submitted my email for a "discount"

Move along, as they say
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 3:53:27 PM EDT
[#6]

View Quote

Most likely. I have a handguard from them…bought second hand. It’s a Battle Arms Rigidrail with their logo stamped on it.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 3:58:00 PM EDT
[#7]
At that price, I would be looking for barrels made by companies with a well known reputation.  Or, save a little more money up before buying a barrel and spend another $100 for a barrel of known performance.
Link Posted: 3/28/2024 4:02:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Never heard of them, no reason to try them over all the other places of known reputation and quality.
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 10:36:41 AM EDT
[#9]

View Quote

10-4. Their cage code checks out.  But,  they are listed as a non manufacturer.
Link Posted: 3/30/2024 12:23:11 PM EDT
[#10]
I went to their website and my God they are expensive for what you get.

They want Noveske and KAC prices for their AR-15's. Cold hammer forged barrel manufacturing equipment is incredibly expensive. The upside is each individual barrel is cheaper to produce once the original investment is made. Very few companies can afford to go into production of CHF barrels.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top