Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/5/2024 10:04:17 PM EDT
Ok guys. I saw this only a few months ago on a website. I’m sure someone here probably knows what I am talking about.

It was a web store selling a boat diverter/forwarder/flash can that was really a fancy washer that took the place of a crush washer. It could be selected with different flash hiders and tools that went into the front of the flash hider to tighten it down since the deflector covered the wrench flats. I’m fairly sure it was steel. Maybe 1.25" wide and maybe 1.75 long. Could get it with different flash hiders and the matching tool or could buy just the forwarder itself. The forwarder itself was maybe $35-45.

Anyone have a damn clue what I am talking about? I can’t seem to find it. The website was reputable and not a scam. I just can’t find it for the life of me.
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 11:56:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/5/2024 11:58:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Nobody69s:
Maybe this?
View Quote

No. It was something stacked under a regular flash hider.
Link Posted: 4/6/2024 12:01:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/10/2024 8:21:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Nobody69s:
How about this?
View Quote

Nope. But I do like it. Took a while. I did find it today. This.

This.
Link Posted: 4/11/2024 9:30:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/12/2024 4:57:18 PM EDT
[#6]
I have a metric ton of these:

Different types of flash hiders and brakes, various lengths, etc.  Most of mine (but not all) are Breek Arms.
These are some of the best, least talked about upgrades around.

I used to have a bunch of the KAK micro flash cans, but I've been switching over to these instead for anything not already tucked in the rail (and have switched for some that are).

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top