Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/11/2024 11:58:04 AM EDT
I've spent a pinch of gold assembling my three G-CODE rigs: Range Rig for 5.56NATO, Range Rig for 7.62NATO and my full Carrier with everything.

I'd invested in exclusively G-CODE because many years ago I attended a class where the instructor had laid out about two dozen different magazine carriers.... and the G-CODE SCORPIONS were by FAR the highest quality Tacos I had seen. There are SO MANY HUNDREDS of different tactical kit companies out there... it seems more trouble than it's worth really research anything else, and I've always been very impressed with G-CODE's quality on everything.

However last week a buddy of mine offered me a brand new HALEY STRATEGIC D3CRM rig and I really dig it. Thinking about switching up just for kicks.

I dont know much about Haley. Like I said... there are SO MANY companies out there offering this type of stuff.... I wonder if there's anybody here who's had a lot of experience with both and could compare & contrast?
Link Posted: 2/11/2024 8:02:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Hi,

Similar story on my end. Got introduced to Haley year and a half ago due to a buddy of mine who is a top field guy (really) working for a very serious agency.

I’m more of a “monkey see - monkey do” type. I’ve figured out who am I in comparison to his level of experience and expertise.. So, if he says it’s of the best on todays market, I trust him.

Got it, loving it. Played around (I’ve got an H harness), felt great!

I know, I’m not much of a help on the tech side here, nevertheless, an additional +1 from me ;)

Warmest regards,
Vick
Page AR-15 » Slings and Other Accessories
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top