Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/21/2023 6:42:26 PM EDT
Anyone know if Cherry Balmz is still in business? Got anything from them recently? I saw the older thread from a year or so ago. Inquiring minds want to know.
Link Posted: 7/21/2023 7:20:20 PM EDT
[#1]
https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/Cherry-Balmz-order-update-/5-2643176/

Link Posted: 7/21/2023 7:32:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks
Link Posted: 12/30/2023 12:24:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Ordered the 3-pack last week and got my order in 4 days.  FYI
Link Posted: 1/5/2024 8:45:41 PM EDT
[#4]
I restocked before Christmas, arrived as expected. Use it on my pistols too. Good lube
Link Posted: 2/6/2024 11:01:34 AM EDT
[Last Edit: dalle0001] [#5]
It's kind of hard to read on their site, but it says it'll be in stock in July. It's listed under this section though... https://www.cherrybalmz.com/product-page/buy-2-get-1-free

I would advise to avoid Cherry Balmz though. They had a fall out earlier in 2023 where they lost their supplier and afterwards they've been having trouble filling it in. I think they found a new supplier but they're not keeping up with demands. I do have to say they are a very nice company though. They would ship out my stuff fairly fast and if they ran over they always included extras with it. So I think they're a good company but it stinks they lost their supplier.
Link Posted: 2/7/2024 7:42:10 PM EDT
[#6]
I've bought CherryBalmz product for years with good results. I never had an issue or a delivery problem. When covid hit they did send out an email saying that they had supply chain issues and getting their product could be a problem and that they where exploring alternatives. I work in the food and beverage industry installing machinery, I can commiserate with CB about supply chain problems and the potential for a business folding up because they can't get raw materials or components. When I got the email about their supply chain issues I ordered more lubes for my horde, that order was promptly delivered. In the last 9 months I've placed two more orders which have been delivered without issue. I think they are a great company with a great product, I encourage everybody to use CherryBalmz
Link Posted: 2/16/2024 8:01:03 AM EDT
[#7]
3 years ago, I took my door lock apart (normal deadbolt) and lubed it with BRB. I did this because it was so hard to turn it was near bending the key. It is almost slick enough now that I feel like any more and I could flick it and momentum would run the bolt. 7 years ago, I lubed the selector dial on my hvac floor vents. The kind that tear your thumb up they get so tight and corroded. Same story. I tend to use this stuff around the house more than on my firearms, lol!
Page AR-15 » Maintenance & Cleaning
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top